2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I expect a Türkiye x Brazil in the final match. :super:

• Let people cry over who they hate more :lol::wavy: back to 2016

It would be a fun match with two passionate squads and fans!!! Plus Gunes x Carol is always nice to see.

• Congrats, Turkiye! Thailand have been the most entertaining game in this tournament, but unfortunately, height is almost always a deciding factor in a game like volleyball. Still, it's been an absolute pleasure watching them put up a good game against the top teams.

• Cansu , adorable interview :rose:

• Someone please share the clip of Cansu pulling Ebrar back after her taunting the Thai players (facing them when celebrating/expressing whatever it was)

If it really happened she should really have gotten a card for it - based on volleyball rules.

• Someone please share the clip of Cansu pulling Ebrar back after her taunting the Thai players (facing them when celebrating/expressing whatever it was)

If it really happened she should really have gotten a card for it - based on volleyball rules.

i think it's usually just a warning at first...

• I hope no one comes here and talk trash about Brazil and Brazilians because of this. This does not represent us as a nation or as volleyball fans. In fact most of us love Ebrar and she loves us back.

• Well done Turkey and Thailand!

Turkish girls have serious troubles to keep their nerves down when they play against underdogs, lots of simple errors. We might see a more stable Turkey against Italy but with Ebrar being on court and slowing down the attacking tempo, Turkey has no chance against Italy, sorry but not sorry.

Good subs by Giovanni, Meliha is needed in backrow, meanwhile Tugba can be used as a serve sub. If only Ilkin was more experienced, she could be in for Tugba instead.

On Thailand's side, the receiving started to fall and Turkey started to receive better and use middles more often which are difficult to stop.

At the end of the match, Heynen said he supports Cansu as MVP and I agree, although some sets were shaky, she really does an amazing job, especially one of her sets to Ebrar was simply amazing. One big disadvantage though is her blocking, she is a big big burden and having Ebrar in defense on line makes it just worse.

Lets move on! Now it is time for the insidevolley family to cheer for Italy, lol :cheesy:

• Turkiye vs Brazil final is an afrontes fest in the making.

• I hope no one comes here and talk trash about Brazil and Brazilians because of this. This does not represent us as a nation or as volleyball fans. In fact most of us love Ebrar and she loves us back.

People will but then again they don't represent all of us either :D

• we'd all be killing each other if there is no "social construct." It's also in Turkiye audience where I saw the audience having fights in a volleyball game. that's not an acceptable behavior and if we normalize it and just accept it, it won't be good in the long run.

other than that, I like Ebrar being different (not her behavior) with her bold hair colors and jersey number. those are the kinds of "out of the norm" worth applauding and not disrespectful behavior.

IS IT OK TO BE XENOPHOBIC ON THIS FORUM?