2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Santarelli congratulating and hugging every single player before the medals: a total complete change of atmosphere. It is nice to see this after so many years of "coldness".

Just wondering if Turkey wasn’t the host will they qualify by merit?

If Im not wrong, Turkey finished 6th during the preliminary round. So they would have qualified no matter what, even without being hosts.

• Congrats Serbia!!! Really impressive performance during the entire week!! Unfortunately quite the opposite can be said for Turkiye...

• Very good match by Serbia :obey: Great way to end a surprisingly strong tournament for them! I think Lozo filed her application for dream team today in an impressive manner, but overall the team was really balanced, everybody did their job well!

wonderful volleyball

• Santarelli congratulating and hugging every single player before the medals: a total complete change of atmosphere. It is nice to see this after so many years of "coldness".

If Im not wrong, Turkey finished 6th during the preliminary round. So they would have qualified no matter what, even without being hosts.

They finished at #7 and would play against Brazil in the quarterfinals. They could've gone home earlier.

• Serbia winning first VNL medal. :rose:

I will need a time to wrote some sensfull comment about this. I'm so proud.

• They finished at #7 and would play against Brazil in the quarterfinals. They could've gone home earlier.

Honestly wouldn't change much anyway, Turkey won nothing, only more chance for USA to do well so looking back it's for the best lol. I need a new VNL winner at least

• Honestly wouldn't change much anyway, Turkey won nothing, only more chance for USA to do well so looking back it's for the best lol. I need a new VNL winner at least

Yeah if you don't medal it's not much different than crashing out OT the quarters.

Finishing 4th isn't even necessarily better for your rankings. (1w, 2l vs 1l)

• Santarelli gain so much respect in my eyes, he did amazing job, and for sure contribute a lot for this clear overachivment. But acting like Serbia is Moldova in volleyball world, and like our players are all NPC's or whatever, is so disrespectful.

This tournament was really a great sinergy of both ambitious coach and players, i just don't want to disparage anyone's contribution, because it really wasn't one sided.

It is really close between Zehra and Aleksic, but i would give a slight adventage to Zehra, OTOH Lozo with this impressive performance really slaying to the best OH award (she was great against USA, and wasn't bad at all against Brazil).

• Guidetti seems unmotivated in Turkyie. He is coaching a NT of the country that he lives but he seems not happy lately imo.

He improve a Lot of players in German NT and in Netherlands but in Turkyie NT o cant ser any player who improved a Lot in the NT season.

• Guidetti seems unmotivated in Turkyie. He is coaching a NT of the country that he lives but he seems not happy lately imo.

He improve a Lot of players in German NT and in Netherlands but in Turkyie NT o cant ser any player who improved a Lot in the NT season.

He can go further east.... please....