2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Brazil what a young team, how many are 30+? Macris, Roberta and Carol

• The only one I would not agree is Orro. I liked Drca more in these finals but others were very well deserved. If Brazil won, Gabi would be MVP I think.

I am glad they did not give a pity award to the host country. The only one close to that was Zehra but Carol+Stevanovic were right choices.

• The only one I would not agree is Orro. I liked Drca more in these finals but others were very well deserved. If Brazil won, Gabi would be MVP I think.

I am glad they did not give a pity award to the host country. The only one close to that was Zehra but Carol+Stevanovic were right choices.

best opp: karakurt

and watch the ensuing chaos

• Let's go Brazil for WCH. Julia B, you can do online classes instead :P

• Don't forget the Most Valuable Pri

Brazil could have brought Lorrayna instead of Lorenne too.

• Italya, Brazil and USA will be top 4 in WCH I think. With Serbia, I am curious how they will perform with Boskovic+Maja joining the team, they will either level up more or the team chemistry will collapse. I think it will be the first option and Santarelli seems to know how to deal with big names anyway. Their double substitutions will be very useful.

For Turkey, I am not very hopeful. Quarter finals might be the max Turkey can reach but I expect a big flop there too. Especially after this tournament, I wonder how it will influence the squad in general, who will be the next black sheep of Giovanni.

• best opp: karakurt

and watch the ensuing chaos

To be honest, I was very nervous that such a thing would happen. Giving the best opposite to Ebrar for her popularity and MVP to Egonu and the forum would go crazy mad understandably. I am glad they were wiser.

• Brazil what a young team, how many are 30+? Macris, Roberta and Carol

And Pri Daroit

• I just want to say good job to the teams which brought their new generation players to this VNL and gave them opportunities to play & shine. Lozo, Aleksic, Julia B, Julia K, Kisy, Nyeme, Pimpichaya, Hayashi, etc all showed very promising performances and their teams got (unexpectedly) good results in return. It’s what should be done in the first international tournament after the Tokyo OG, to give chances to your young players, and prepare for the future.
    For teams like China & Turkiye that played without any new player, I feel like they just wasted these 4-week time. Playing with all old faces, no one talented discovered, but fully exposed their own weaknesses before the WCH.

• Ewww not Ary Garca giving kisses. even the other guy giving awards isn't doing it. :mad:

Off-topic but he is the TVF president and for the first time I have seen him not look cocky. :super:Make Turkiye lose more often I say, he is very worried about his status as perfect president lol when we all know he never was anything close to that

• Italya, Brazil and USA will be top 4 in WCH I think. With Serbia, I am curious how they will perform with Boskovic+Maja joining the team, they will either level up more or the team chemistry will collapse. I think it will be the first option and Santarelli seems to know how to deal with big names anyway. Their double substitutions will be very useful.

For Turkey, I am not very hopeful. Quarter finals might be the max Turkey can reach but I expect a big flop there too. Especially after this tournament, I wonder how it will influence the squad in general, who will be the next black sheep of Giovanni.

don't forget the brackets are totally separated. pools A and D merge and top 4 play in the same bracket, same for B/C.