2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Isn't Republika Srpska in BiH though. I realize she is Serbian ethnic but still, she probably did play in BiH at some point. But I also think it's not a problem. She definitely doesn't count as naturalized, she played in NT at like what 16-17?

I mean she started to play volleyball in her hometown, LoL, but never played in NT at any age category. She was in Vizura since 2011

• Imagine being average with 15 points and 50% in attack. Sometimes people think Gabi should be the new Sokolova or the new Myreia.

Well being the best OH in the world is kind of being the new Sokolova or Mireya...

And the 7/10 in attack in 4th set made her overall stats look better. For the first three sets she really wasn't all too great...

• It's Gabi's first experience as captain and protagonist of the Brazilian NT... She'll grow used to that...

Amazing tournament by Serbia, no one was expecting that... I'm not a fan of Santarelli and I will never be, but he did a spectacular job with this team throughout the tournament.. they were in need of new blood after so much time with Terzic, and he surely delivered.. players are loving their lifes and they're a playing a exciting game... with Boskovic they'll even more scarier... :sos:

And other thing that I wasn't expecting at all it was Brazil's willpower to get their shit together, refocusing and acting like set 1 was just a fluke... that was some level of maturity that I wasn't expecting for a team that's playing together for the first time, with a bunch of youngsters... So great to see, I'm so proud of them :heart:

• when did Brankica play for bosnia in a senior competition?

I'm pretty sure she played in a European championship just before London Olympics. She changed her nationality very quickly and then FIVB created the 2-year rule.

• I'm pretty sure she played in a European championship just before London Olympics. She changed her nationality very quickly and then FIVB created the 2-year rule.

Qualification was in 2010, BiH didn't played at the main tournament at all. She hold the Serbian citizenship from birth, she just changed her sport nationality and backthen also 2 year rule was in charge, she just didn't wait for gaining "new" citizeship, as she already had one.

• Qualification was in 2010, BiH didn't played at the main tournament at all. She hold the Serbian citizenship from birth, she just changed her sport nationality and backthen also 2 year rule was in charge, she just didn't wait for gaining "new" citizeship, as she already had one.

so she doesn’t even count as naturalized ?

• I follow the Brazil Women's NT since 2004, and it's always so thrilled to see this team getting over the expectations, we are the only NT who has to make a million comebacks to prove ourselves worthy.

I wish this girls a brilliant future in sport, thank you so much for bring so much joy to our country.

The way young players such as Kisy and Julia B. dealt with the pression and manage to get back on the game impressed me, thank you Zé too, you are the best!

Although the defeat, Serbia is doing an amazing tournament, I wish them take the bronze, happy to see this team looking inspired and strong after getting rid of Terzic.

• Glad Clayton Lucas is back calling this