Japan Women's NT 2022

• Btw in case anyone's wondering Nakada didn't disconnect from the volley scene. She's super vocal about the current NT and is still apparently part of JVA. I think she might return as a coach somewhere.

A week before her birthday, Nakada held a training camp at Kobe with Nomoto.

i read somewhere that nakada is consulting a v2 women's team have you heard about that? i was thinking it might be gunma bank since mayumi saito is their coach

• i read somewhere that nakada is consulting a v2 women's team have you heard about that? i was thinking it might be gunma bank since mayumi saito is their coach

I only know that Breath Hamamatsu (V2) invited her to do a talk in Hamamatsu just last month. It was about female athletes and their overall wellbeing.

https://www.nikkansports.com/s…news/202208280000596.html

However I don't think Nakada is consulting any teams atm. She's still keeping a low profile.

• Which match are you referring to? I can't keep up with where to watch these matches so I wouldn't know but now I'm curious

I've been unhappy all summer about it , but the stat sheet for the latest match against BEL triggered the outburst. And I just don't know about the Uchiseto thing. Yeah she has reception skills but the rest of it isn't that good. There's something fishy about why Manabe is hanging on to her

• I've been unhappy all summer about it , but the stat sheet for the latest match against BEL triggered the outburst. And I just don't know about the Uchiseto thing. Yeah she has reception skills but the rest of it isn't that good. There's something fishy about why Manabe is hanging on to her

Agreed. Uchiseto isn't known for her reception so that was a weird switch. I wonder if it was suggested by Yamagishi somehow. Has Uchiseto ever played as libero before?

• Agreed. Uchiseto isn't known for her reception so that was a weird switch. I wonder if it was suggested by Yamagishi somehow. Has Uchiseto ever played as libero before?

She hasn't played libero that I know of, but she's a good receiver (I think) but not good at the other libero things

I think it's Koga pulling strings (so she'll have someone old to talk to) :)

• I like what Seki's doing there. She's showing signs of risky creative, maybe

• I found a really bad quality of the match vs Netherlands. I can't even see who's who. I think the libero might be Fukudome. For a second I thought it was Kobata.

• Why did they put up Colombia's flag during the match with Argentina did they mistake it?

• This is the Japan thread lol but I'm also interested. Doesn't Misli TV not broadcast friendly matches?

Sorry, this is not the topic :cheesy::lol:

• As I get ready to pony up for a month of volleyballworld TV I realize it's cheaper than a month of V.League TV <X

• This match is mood lit :)

• Momii putting the ball where the middles like it more than Seki