Turkey NT 2022

• Wide squad prediction (updated):

Just some of the names I expect in trainings, idk if i can narrow it down yet at this point.

Setter: Cansu, Buse, Lila (Buket?)

MB: Eda, Zehra, Ayçin, Aslı, Beyza maybe Kübra/Yasemin/Ilayda?

OH: Hande, Derya, Saliha, Yaprak, Tuğba, Meliha (maybe ilkin?)

Opp: Ebrar, Yağmur Karaoğlu?

Libero: Simge, Ayça, Dilek Kınık (Zeynep Palabıyık? Buse Kayacan? Aylin?)

The three setters to me are clearly the best but I can see Buket making it as well, she is good and has VB privilige... Cansu-Buse for now the top 2 anyway.

MB position where we need a next-gen MB with Eda's current hot and cold performances and there were many options like Yasemin and Ilayda but they dealt with injuries sadly, I would definitely go with Ayçin and cut one of Beyza or Aslı, Aslı seems better by stats but to me Beyza was better this season so far? I would go with Eda, Zehra, Ayçin, Beyza but whoever does best in trainings works I guess.

The OHs were kinda bad this season and will be a big question mark. Hande, Saliha and Tuğba are locked there anyway I think, Meliha is becoming a second libero slowly but I think she isn't as good as an actual libero for the job either (naturally) I think Hande and Tuğba have improved well enough defensively for Derya to be an option here to try at least in VNL.

For Opp it's time for Meryem to retire maybe but Idk if that's in the planning, Yağmur is a lefty like Alexia they could test a few things out with her and I think she is talented anyway. In fact I hope Eda doesn't play tournaments like VNL either.

Libero is a question mark as well imo, I'm not a big fan of Ayça and Simge is not doing great lately, Gizem is sadly not going to be an option it seems. Maybe try the next-gen Zeynep out for VNL? Buse and Aylin are some of the other options but they have their weaknesses. I really like Dilek personally.

• Not having Gizem as your libero is a shame. She is playing good this season.

She have problems with guidetti,that's why she leaves vakifbank

she won't be called

• are we not to expect vargas making an appearance in NT until next year, or even after?

• I believe the most precarious position will be opposite. I really hope ebrar doesn't play every league of nations.

And I don't see many names with great possibilities.

I hope meryem doesn't get drafted.

burcu was backup all season

yagmur was backed up all season as well. We can observe absolutely nothing of it.

Ipar definitely doesn't have the strength to be an opposite.

I also don't see a great future in pelin eroktay.

• this is messing with my head big time. why write about the turkish NT here in what's clearly google-translated portuguese? i have so many questions

• this is messing with my head big time. why write about the turkish NT here in what's clearly google-translated portuguese? i have so many questions

Ndejjdjdjejej honestly a huge mood :lol:

Overall I agree with them other than that I guess. No one is on the level of Ebrar sadly, there is literally no one else. Yağmur is the best bet but idk, hope she gets some time. One of Alexia or Vargas are definitely taking that other future Opp spot.

• Ndejjdjdjejej honestly a huge mood :lol:

Overall I agree with them other than that I guess. No one is on the level of Ebrar sadly, there is literally no one else. Yağmur is the best bet but idk, hope she gets some time. One of Alexia or Vargas are definitely taking that other future Opp spot.

I vote for Shame-a.

• imho atm gözde is more reliable than Meryem but i doubt they'll cut a fan favorite. I respect her performance during the Polish game but God for how long will she be clapped for that by the casual fans.

• imho atm gözde is more reliable than Meryem but i doubt they'll cut a fan favorite. I respect her performance during the Polish game but God for how long will she be clapped for that by the casual fans.

I think it's time to give Yağmur Karağolu a chance:rolll:Ebrar will be # 1 for sure:rose:

• The 2022 women's VNL Finals are headed to Turkish capital Ankara:heart:

I can't wait for the NT line-up to be announced:dance6:

• We have a huge chance to win VNL this year but I hope we won't spend our whole energy to win VNL.

TVF's number one priority will likely be winning VNL:gone::gone: but at least we have Guidetti and he knows how and when to peak the team's performance