Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• No, not saying she's not gonna be good

She still is

But will a club really offer 700K euros?

im saying the opposite. Larson was great in Italy... and KYK has the potential to be even better.

And yes... they offered her 300k for just half of a season this past spring iirc. They gave Larson a nice sum instead.

• Naz Aydemir Akyol gave an interview to a newspaper.

She talked about her departure from Fenerbahçe.

"I actually wanted to retire in Fenerbahçe but I heard some rumors during season about Fenerbahçe wanting to get a foreign setter for next season, and I didn't want to go through the same things I went this season and decided to move on"

I saw this part on social media , didn't read the whole interview, if anyone read it, please share it :)

Same things as this season? She means being benched?🤔

It was really stupid benching her for Buse. Great job Terzic 👏 losing the best local setter to an opponent. Macris a great setter but I don't think she is an upgrade to Naz and she is not the setter needed for a team with Vargas and Arina

• Honestly as great as Naz is, Buse was literally just used like you would use a bench player for the most part. Idk how you can expect any top team to not use their wide bench, everyone needs to be prepared, in fact it's my main critique on Terzic still regarding like Ana Christina f.e.

• Honestly as great as Naz is, Buse was literally just used like you would use a bench player for the most part. Idk how you can expect any top team to not use their wide bench, everyone needs to be prepared, in fact it's my main critique on Terzic still regarding like Ana Christina f.e.

I haven’t read the interview but I think she means moral part of the game and how she was not supported. That plays a big role in the game and she has all the rights to not want to be part of that toxic environment led by Terzic. I am just not sure if THY is the right place but we shall see.

No it is not making a rotation. Buse started all the important matches, especially in the beginning of season and then Naz had to come in and fix the mess. If a bench player will be used it should be against weaker teams now against top 4 teams or critical CL matches. Buse was a disappointment whenever she played as starter. I think it was a too big step for her to play in FB. Now she will be benched again another season.

• im saying the opposite. Larson was great in Italy... and KYK has the potential to be even better.

And yes... they offered her 300k for just half of a season this past spring iirc. They gave Larson a nice sum instead.

Yup I know, was just clarifying my own comment about pay wasn't because I think she won't be good (just not prime)

She will still be good certainly, especially with most other OHs having much poorer receives

Didn't know Larson received 300K for half a season, that is indeed generous

If so they can likely pay Kim higher than Korean league

Though she is a celebrity in the country, could earn a lot more outside the league with commercials and going on tv lol (which she did in 2021)

• No it is not making a rotation. Buse started all the important matches, especially in the beginning of season and then Naz had to come in and fix the mess. If a bench player will be used it should be against weaker teams now against top 4 teams or critical CL matches. Buse was a disappointment whenever she played as starter. I think it was a too big step for her to play in FB. Now she will be benched again another season.

I wouldnt call Buse a disappointment.

• I don’t think Naz did a great job this season.. and I think Macris is more creative, she simply has that ‘magic’ in her more than Naz nowadays…. However hiring a foreign setter when you have the second best domestic one is a big question mark IMO.. especially considering their OHs are foreign too.. and their second MB would be mediocre for the international stage..

• I don’t think Naz did a great job this season.. and I think Macris is more creative, she simply has that ‘magic’ in her more than Naz nowadays…. However hiring a foreign setter when you have the second best domestic one is a big question mark IMO.. especially considering their OHs are foreign too.. and their second MB would be mediocre for the international stage..

Second best local? Naz is still way better than Cansu

• Naz is still way better than Cansu

lol

• Naz has great blocking, reliable serve and good defense but her sets are too predictable and too unstable. Fener will be worse off in the blocking department but hopefully better attacks with Macris. Cansu is better imho.

• Lee Dayeong's CAAN representatives confirmed to Korean reporters that she had also received offers from Italian and Polish league, but she had accepted the offer from Romanian club because they had pursued her early since February compared to the others in April

Her contract is 1 year so as long as she doesn't get injured she can have more options the next season

https://n.news.naver.com/sport…ll/article/117/0003613229

There had also been rumours floating amongst fans that she received an offer from a Turkey club too (also later after playoffs)