CEV Champions League 2023

• It was acvery good game by Vakif. Why everyone is blaming Monza, Vakif has a good team. Plus, I am looking forward for Vakif vs Imaco. That has been the rivalry for the last 4-5 years, we just need more than one game, 3 games minimum. So far i think Vakif is leading 3-2 I might be wrong on this. Let’s go!!!

• It was acvery good game by Vakif. Why everyone is blaming Monza, Vakif has a good team. Plus, I am looking forward for Vakif vs Imaco. That has been the rivalry for the last 4-5 years, we just need more than one game, 3 games minimum. So far i think Vakif is leading 3-2 I might be wrong on this. Let’s go!!!

First Imoco must win against Fenerbahçe:)

• They probably will though as much as I root for fener cuz imoco has no weakness whilst fener has a big one: reception. Imoco can serve as good as fener but will receive beter. I hope I’m proven wrong though

Of course she is not the big problem for Milano. When Sylla , Larson and Parrocchiale are so awful , this is not setters problem it is theirs and they would be bad with any setter. They are the big problem.

The hitters barely have hittable balls because of Orro. If I had the time (or cared), I could give you the amount of times Monza lost in transition or even side out, because of Orro's poor sets.

Orro has an impact on every single play that Milano does. She's the big problem.

Sylla/Larson and Parrocchiale are a problem. But Orro has way more impact on the game than any of them.

• The hitters barely have hittable balls because of Orro. If I had the time (or cared), I could give you the amount of times Monza lost in transition or even side out, because of Orro's poor sets.

Orro has an impact on every single play that Milano does. She's the big problem.

Sylla/Larson and Parrocchiale are a problem. But Orro has way more impact on the game than any of them.

Just let them keep Orro as the main setter if they think she isn’t the big problem. Milano and even the Italian NT aren’t the favorite teams of most members here anyway, we don’t mind them to keep having Orro:D

Of course she is not the big problem for Milano. When Sylla , Larson and Parrocchiale are so awful , this is not setters problem it is theirs and they would be bad with any setter. They are the big problem.

Hatting on Orro and at the same time thinking that Carlini is world class setter :gone::gone::gone:

• Nah, Orro is the biggest problem. Her sets are either too low, too close to the net or too high. She is a good blocker, server and defender but her sets are too inconsistent. Milano should do a “Scandicci” and let her go. Milano should just release some of their foreign spikers and hire a foreign setter. The problem is there is a scarcity of good setters nowadays which could be the reason they are stuck with her.

And please, this isnt about hating on the Italians. I, for one, am not European and I dont give a frick about this European rivalry.

• The hitters barely have hittable balls because of Orro. If I had the time (or cared), I could give you the amount of times Monza lost in transition or even side out, because of Orro's poor sets.

The only reason that people tried to make Oreo happen is because of how much Malinov sucks as well, but turns out they're both bad.

• she didnt…

I start to thinking that it`s not about sports aspects, there is even no information about supposedly injury. That`s weird...

• Carlini has CL championship, in her first year with as pro together with Egonu. She is world class in comparison with Orro.

Well Orro has WCh finalist, so if we are comparing their achievements, her CV is even more decorated :whistle:

I also think that terrible reception of Monza is a bigger problem. I understand decline in Larson's attacking performance but her reception was terrible too.:wall: when they give such a terrible ball at reception, they can't expect a great set from the setter🤷

• looooooooooooool

how could you? Now you’ll experience the wrath of colonizer mob

Wow, you just called someone this just because s/he is Dutch? Such a discriminative slur for someone who is offended by any single remark🤦

• Well Orro has WCh finalist, so if we are comparing their achievements, her CV is even more decorated :whistle:

Well she hasn't, she didn't play in Japan 2018. Malinov - Cambi duo.

• Nah, Orro is the biggest problem. Her sets are either too low, too close to the net or too high. She is a good blocker, server and defender but her sets are too inconsistent. Milano should do a “Scandicci” and let her go. Milano should just release some of their foreign spikers and hire a foreign setter. The problem is there is a scarcity of good setters nowadays which could be the reason they are stuck with her.

And please, this isnt about hating on the Italians. I, for one, am not European and I dont give a frick about this European rivalry.

that's a good analysis... the Italian top teams (but the same goes for the Turkish ones) are "blocked" by the problem of the scarcity of local OH and S and this situation prevents balanced choices...