USA Women's NT 2023

• Skinner should move back to opposite, because she would be a real threat in attack on that position! She could make a good career and be the main opposite of USA NT!

I think Anne DeBeer has the potential to become an all around outside hitter. Next to that I believe Lexi Rodriguez will become starting libero for USA NT when she is finished with college!

Anna Debeer isn’t a good passer and she’s not very tall.

• Skinner should move back to opposite, because she would be a real threat in attack on that position! She could make a good career and be the main opposite of USA NT!

I think Anne DeBeer has the potential to become an all around outside hitter. Next to that I believe Lexi Rodriguez will become starting libero for USA NT when she is finished with college!

Alexis Rodrigez still have time for it but she has a potential. Agree that, Anna DeBeer is really good even after her bad injury last year however she took responsibility at the end of last year along with Claire Chaussee. She is also good at digs as well. The point is that, both still need to improve their reception.

IMHO Zozo Fleck is much better than Rodriguez.

DeBeer had a very bad injury, she recovered, but I don't know how much potential she's left to explore after it.

• Interview with Thompson. She says she looks up to Boskovic. She thinks Gabi is the funniest in the team.

• I just saw that Megan Courtney will come back in action for the championship in USA. Do you believe that she will also come back in NT this summer?

and do what? What Kelsey and Larson do better already ?

• With Poulter coming back from her surgery, I wonder everyone’s thoughts are regarding Micha and Carlini -

Doesn't give her a free pass lol. The other 2 participated in NT season last yr including olympic qualifier. Poulter should perform really well in VNL to see if she is even better performance wise and even physically than carlini/Hancock. For now she is my 3rd option. Lol

• At her peak, poulter is obviously better than two but I doubt that she could reach her peak without playing a club season. Carlini and Hancock are complementing each other very well, both had overall a good season. Both deserves Olympic Games as much as poulter. Especially carlini

• At her peak, poulter is obviously better than two but I doubt that she could reach her peak without playing a club season. Carlini and Hancock are complementing each other very well, both had overall a good season. Both deserves Olympic Games as much as poulter. Especially carlini

I think that Carlini is the better and the most safe option for the starter. Hancock is not so mentally stronge in order to be able to assume responsibility to be a starter. Also in my opinion if she had not the problem in setting the MB it would be the best in general because it is much better on the block and especially on defense than the other two.

But if Poulter is in a good shape she will be in the roster for sure. In her best shape was in my opinion maybe the best in the world in setting ( except Wolosz).

• I think that Carlini is the better and the most safe option for the starter. Hancock is not so mentally stronge in order to be able to assume responsibility to be a starter. Also in my opinion if she had not the problem in setting the MB it would be the best in general because it is much better on the block and especially on defense than the other two.

But if Poulter is in a good shape she will be in the roster for sure. In her best shape was in my opinion maybe the best in the world in setting ( except Wolosz).

WHaat. Hancock always connects good with mb, sometimes even better than poulter. Her problem is consistent setting to her pins.

• That's the problem of Carlini and Hancock duo. One can not set to MBs and other one can only set to MBs 😂

• i felt bad for carlini when she was cut back in Tokyo. She was the main setter for quite some time only to be cut last minute. I hope she makes it this time.

She was never really the main setter except some VNL rounds?

It was Lloyd until 2018 and Poulter since 2019