Italian Women's NT 2023

• I would leave Gennari out and bring Signorile. I wonder why she was not included in previous years?

Piva over D'odorico all the way. Much younger and with more room for improvement. Cagnin should also be included.

I would also include Frosini. The girl didn't have much playing time but she's the most complete among all OPP cited (minus Antropova). I bet with more matches under her belt she'll be a good option for the future.

Also I wouldn't include Fahr. The girl already has a knee surgery so they have to be very careful with her. Graziani in her place but I would so far as to call Mafrendini. Yeah she's only 17 but at that age she was the best MB of the A2.

Maybe also give some space to some players of 2004-05 generation like Esposito, Nausica, Viscioni or even Giuliani.

• I love signorile but she won't be called,she's more than 30yo and wasn't called last years that she was outstanding,now she had a bad season,certainly not

Frosini uhm I think maybe not this year...if she continue in a team she can play yes

Manfredini so good for her age but now Italy have a lot of talent in MB

• So is Malinov officially cancelled or did she decide to take some time off? We all know she's not going to be the next Lo Bianco anymore, but she doesn't deserve everything that happened to her in the last year :|

She had an interview after her transfer to Firenze kind of crytical towards the national team (more so than Scandicci), I guess it's possible she decided to not go back for now

• Almost all players I named previously were there

Antropova :super::super::super::super:

so weird parrochiale was called this year when she has been average and not last year after a great championship

Only miss for me are malinov and de bortoli

• FvHgdb3XgAAh1rr?format=jpg&name=medium

Antropova :super:

Malual and Frosini and not Nicoletti? Are you kidding me? Mazzanti has some problem? Right now she is the best OP after Egonu. I feel that some players even if they are awful like Sylla will always have a call. With this logic they do not give a chance in players who are really trying play and play excellent but there are less recognisable like Anna . Also all we know that the second OPP in the main rosterwill be Nwakalor even if she sucks. That is bad.

• Malual and Frosini and not Nicoletti? Are you kidding me? Mazzanti has some problem? Right now she is the best OP after Egonu. I feel that some players even if they are awful like Sylla will always have a call. With this logic they do not give a chance in players who are really trying play and play excellent but there are less recognisable like Anna . Also all we know that the second OPP in the main rosterwill be Nwakalor even if she sucks. That is bad.

Sorry but antropova is the best opp after egonu

And yes nicoletti deserved a call but maybe finally mazzanti gave up on her as she did with guerra and mingardi

• Nicoletti refuses to sit on the bench and always plays. Besides She has a better season after Egonu and Antropova. This is completely unfair.

• But it’s weird that Antropova can be summoned to the Italian NT but she still has to play as a foreigner in the ongoing Serie A1.

Why is that weird? She was not available at the start of the season. It would be huge advantage to Scandicci in playoff, i guess other clubs would make a mess.

• Malual and Frosini and not Nicoletti? Are you kidding me? Mazzanti has some problem? Right now she is the best OP after Egonu. I feel that some players even if they are awful like Sylla will always have a call. With this logic they do not give a chance in players who are really trying play and play excellent but there are less recognisable like Anna . Also all we know that the second OPP in the main rosterwill be Nwakalor even if she sucks. That is bad.

Malual and Frosini are fine. It's good that he called them but he also should've called Nicolletti. I mean her past in the blue is bad but we all deserve other chances. But also wth is Gardini???? He chose D'Odorico over Gardini? Sofia is already 27 and won't improved. Gardini is the future, especially considering we don't have top tier OH in abundance.

• She had an interview after her transfer to Firenze kind of crytical towards the national team (more so than Scandicci), I guess it's possible she decided to not go back for now

I hope it's because it was her choice not the other way around.

I mean Malinov isn't the best Italian setter but given her past with the blue she deserves at least a call out of respect.

• Oh and I forgot, who's gonna be Pi3trini's roommate? 💀💀

Okay, I don't like how she is wasting her talent and have had my share of criticism of her, but it seems you really dislike her.:lol: