Turkey 2023

• They are trying to make fun of us bcz we are bringing 3 liberos

Well it is not a bad idea at all when a team is trying to play with two opposites at the same time in the starting line up.:whistle:

• I also wished to see some Melis Yilmaz, she had some nice quick reflexes in THY...

I love quick reflexes :heart: They help in executing block coverage. I love block coverage. And in general, quick reflexes help keeping the ball from hitting the floor in front of the 3 point line. I hate it when the ball hits the floor in front of the 3 point line. I could go on and on about this

• Official team u19 in Balkan Championship:

Pasör: Selin Çalışkan, Beril Çoban
    Pasör Çaprazı: Beren Yeşilırmak, Ece Yılmaz
    Smaçör: Liza Safronova(Kaptan), Bianca İlayda Mumcular, Tuanna Mallı, Şevval Acıbal, Selen Köse
    Orta Oyuncu: Nisan Eroğuz, Bilge Paşa, Lal Verda Akın
    Libero
    : İlayda Naz Gergef, Helin Kayıkçı

F0lUzQjXoAIAEQq?format=jpg&name=small

Smaçör: Liza Safronova(Kaptan), Bianca İlayda Mumcular, Tuanna Mallı, Şevval Acıbal, Selen Köse
    Libero

I'm excited about Liza and Bianca, they are the most interesting players of this age group. We need good OHs since all the other positions have good players from other generations. I'm particularly interested in Bianca's development. OH is her third position (she started as MB, converted to Opp and now outside, exact same route with Hande), I hope she can make a smooth transition to her new position.

• Does anyone have news about Dalia Wilson? avid do you know how her season with Kansas university?

• she didn’t play. I didn’t watch her much… but her mechanics aren’t very good.

They have a new coach right? She might move somewhere else maybe? Or maybe new coach will convince her to play MB.

If she didn't switch positions she probably was playing in a Sultanlar Ligi team now

• They have a new coach right? She might move somewhere else maybe? Or maybe new coach will convince her to play MB.

If she didn't switch positions she probably was playing in a Sultanlar Ligi team now

oh I forgot, yea. They’re a better coach than the old one.

moving to opposite was not a good idea

• They have a new coach right? She might move somewhere else maybe? Or maybe new coach will convince her to play MB.

Should've remained MB, I think she should still move back...

Libero

what would be the reason that dilay ozdemir is not with this team?

• what would be the reason that dilay ozdemir is not with this team?

Perhaps she will start in the U19 World Championships because I have not heard about her potential injury:)

• Türkiye will play friendly matches with Polonya

4.08-5.08

The matches will take place in Polonya

Do you know which citiy?

Phil

• Mielec? lol

As for now, they don't have the arena where the game could be played. They plan to open it on August 2nd. Let's see if they can make it :D

• dilay is with the a team, this is b team.

Can you share the roster of a team?

• If she didn't switch positions she probably was playing in a Sultanlar Ligi team now

it was a career suicide for her. She could have been next in line after Zehra! Waste of potential 🤦