Turkey 2023

• dilay is with the a team, this is b team.

this is not the b team. it's the A team, but without dilay and defne and eylul durgun.

dilay and eylul were with the national team until recently, but they are not playing for balkans. Perhaps they have a minor injury or they may have joined the U21 team.

we can say that the U19 B national team will be thishttps://tvf.org.tr/milli-takimlar/u19-kiz-milli-takimimiz-eyof-icin-kampa-girdi-2/

they will play the EYOF

• what i meant is dilay upgraded. so, she is one team above now. she is in u21 then.

• Statistics match Türkiye vs Sırbistan 3-2 in BVA U19👇

F0xQBKmWAAoIwg_?format=jpg&name=large

By the way it was a really good match:rose:

You can watch it here👇

• the switch from liza to bianka in the fourth set was totally without reason and impacted turkey very negatively.

Bianka was very bad at the beginning of the game and came back bad, Liza when she came back didn't come back so well. Serbia improved and Turkey lost.

I must credit this defeat a lot to the coach.

• Can't wait for players like Lisa Safronova, Bianka İlayda Mumcular, Stefanija Pajic, Ajna Brkanic to make it to NT so some users can decide whether these players are Turkish or not lol

I can wait :white:

• Can't wait for players like Lisa Safronova, Bianka İlayda Mumcular, Stefanija Pajic, Ajna Brkanic to make it to NT so some users can decide whether these players are Turkish or not lol

Omg f them tbh, it's literally jealousy 😂 I laugh at it. It's 2023, the whole fucking world is either mixed or mixing no one cares about genetics or ethnicity, you are from whatever country you're born in or even have the passport of and in a non racist book anyone born in any country and raised there can't be considered from another country, it's pretty simple. Otherwise everyone is partially from somewhere else it's pretty dumb. If you represent a country even if you were martian, you are literally representing the country btw 🤷‍♀️ Even some top players have bad form depending on the club, nothing is guaranteed. NT is a collective effort of many people.

As a Turkish citizen btw, I actually take pride in that we were between the crossroads of so many civilizations and unique cultures, east to west 😍👏 the unique mix of ppl along with both the Seljuk and Ottoman culture and followed by the modern secular culture with Ataturk makes us Turkish, not any other ethnicity.

i have a question about bianka and liza. Were they born in Türkiye?

add turkovic henna to that list. Her father announced that she has already become a Turkish citizen. I hear she's a good wing-spiker.

I would love to see dalia wilson too. It would be interesting more black female players in Türkiye.

God I really want to know what is happening with this woman. She could be a starter for the NT but she is not even in the roster:gone::gone::gone::gone::gone:

Do they really need her?

Santarelli probably wants to keep Ebrar as OH. That means he needs someone with good passing skills next to her. As we all know, Neriman couldn't guarantee that.

She could be usueful as a experienced bench player. The question is, would she like to spend the whole summer with the team to be benched?

• Do they really need her?

Santarelli probably wants to keep Ebrar as OH. That means he needs someone with good passing skills next to her. As we all know, Neriman couldn't guarantee that.

She could be usueful as a experienced bench player. The question is, would she like to spend the whole summer with the team to be benched?

That was what I was gonna ask? Apart from her legacy, is there anything she can bring to this team? Of course it would be nice having her, but is she really needed? This is a genuine question, I haven’t watched her play for a while

• That was what I was gonna ask? Apart from her legacy, is there anything she can bring to this team? Of course it would be nice having her, but is she really needed? This is a genuine question, I haven’t watched her play for a while

Our team doesn't have an offensive oh, it was supposed to be Hande but over the years, while she improved her reception and defense, her offense got worse. İlkin is showing a balanced OH performance so far but I think we would need another offensive oh as backup in case Ebrar gets injured or having a bad game. Neriman has a lot of international experience, and despite of her age she is still at a good shape. We will see her good performance this season in sultanlar ligi but it would be too late for NT...