2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• 4 defeats out of 4 games with Guidetti:white: pretty much same team with last year's VNL but the level of almost every player dropped drastically. Is Bosko joining next week or third week? There's a risk of Serbia missing finals now 😱

• I appreciate that Santarelli is trying every player but Derya is really a lost case🤦 I'd rather try Ebrar as outside, he is using her only as double sub🤦

• 4 defeats out of 4 games with Guidetti:white: pretty much same team with last year's VNL but the level of almost every player dropped drastically. Is Bosko joining next week or third week? There's a risk of Serbia missing finals now 😱

Never, she decide to take a break from NT because of Guidetti. She is not ready for another disappointing NT season. She takes the already offered Turkish passport and stands in line for the opposite role.

• Vargas's power is insane,😍

• Nuneviller made two mistakes at reception, terrible for a defensive oh 🤔

• Never, she decide to take a break from NT because of Guidetti. She is not ready for another disappointing NT season. She takes the already offered Turkish passport and stands in line for the opposite role.

Hmm sorry she missed that train already. Now we have Vargas :rose:

• Hmm sorry she missed that train already. Now we have Vargas :rose:

Oh bad luck to her then, but she had learned to be patient anyway :drink:

• For me hancock is playing really good!! And she did in all matches :rose:

• İlkin is having a great tournament so far, best attacking ratio of this week

• Hancock's sets for Lanier are low and glued to the net, she can't attack a comfortable ball.

Vargas and Gizem put Turkey in another level, fact, but also true that Aydin is finally getting the chance to show she can be the best Turkish OH.

• santarelli got lucky to have Vargas right when he was signed as the coach. She's the Bosco of Turkiye

So far Ebrar is also playing very well. Vargas definitely upgraded the team but It's not like we didn't have a good Opp already

• Hancock can't defend any attacks from Ebrar :what: