2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Poland just lose first match in the middle of vnl23 after poore lastest edition. They improved a lot this year and its normal that sometimes can be tired. Yesterdays game was so emotional for them and I felt that today it will be hard to focus again especially against team which is from low part of vnl ranking.

• Poland just lose first match in the middle of vnl23 after poore lastest edition. They improved a lot this year and its normal that sometimes can be tired. Yesterdays game was so emotional for them and I felt that today it will be hard to focus again especially against team which is from low part of vnl ranking.

Yeap. NED had nothing to loose and played their best game yet, whereas Poland's block-defense system didn't work today.

• Yeap. NED had nothing to loose and played their best game yet, whereas Poland's block-defense system didn't work today.

exactly! its normal in sport, especially in volleyball and poland is strong this year but still we are not brasilian or other top team that we are have constant level. We still learn how to be top team. Anyway: Congratulations for Netherlands team for their first in in VNL:flower:

and don`t worry of poland. Maybe sometimes is needed this kind of lose:teach:

• Better not to reply to that troll, it is so much fun that way

there was no such post from any turkish user about this game here until he post it, I wonder where he got that idea...

Some provacate Turks and then play the innocent.

• Buijs is retired from the NT?

They have good players almost ay every position besides Opp but they can play with three OHs and be competitive at high level volleyball.

• Probably they won't do anything with it but the score of second set from 8-9 was wrong. The point was given first to the Netherlands and then to Poland and they didn't take a point from NED. And a score was 9-10. Instead of 9-9. Lavarini was saying it to the referee but they did nothing. Set no. 2 was ended at 21-24 for NED. Poland didn't sign the match protocol.

• Nice that Poland used all their energy to finally beat Turkey once in 15 years, but it seems that was it now for the tournament 😂 See you guys in 2038.

• Polonya deserves great applause because they play so that they can confidently fight for a really great result in VNL👏👏

• This thread became so toxic lately, I have no idea why we can't enjoy the matches peacefully, without fighting.

There is very obvious hate for Turkey lately, I have no idea where it's coming from.

I guess it's time to take some time off from this thread.

I hope mods will be more active and will take actions

• i think reflection should go both ways. maybe also ask why the "hate" as you put it is coming from many sides. maybe they're just responding to how Turkey stans express their support as well? I noticed in comment sections that the Turks tend to be too much sometimes.