2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• The stands were sad though. Completely desolate. No wonder FIVB is bagging countries with weak teams to host. The audience attendance in this match is just sad.

the time and Day isnt good

• All talks about naturalization were moved to the Political thread.. If you want so much to argue about something that you know will only create animosity, go there... But try to be civil, for once

• All talks about naturalization were moved to the Political thread.. If you want so much to argue about something that you know will only create animosity, go there... But try to be civil, for once

thank you, but I’d like to ask you and other mods, how long are you guys going to allow the provocation by the same user on the same subject towards the same country?

• Those interviews were funny. It's like the interviewer was making her suggestions to the coaches and then turning to the camera and saying "You heard it from the coach ..." :lol:

• It's raining something onto the floor :white:

• "Blocking is all about ruining somebody's plans"

I like that one

• The stands were sad though. Completely desolate. No wonder FIVB is bagging countries with weak teams to host. The audience attendance in this match is just sad.

There's a reason for that actually.

So, the tickets are for the whole day and they are sold out. However, once you're in, you have to stay inside. If you leave the premises, you lose your ticket.

Thailand-USA was at 2pm. The Brazil match was at 9pm. Most people bought the tickets to see Brazil, but if they were interested in seeing Thailand-USA as well, they'd have to get there almost 10 hours early and not leave the gym until 11pm-ish (when the Brazil match ends). You're also not allowed to take food in... so yeah. Most people aren't going to do that unless they are hardcore volleyball fans.

They should have implemented some sort of bracelet system so that people could come in and out without losing their tickets. We probably still wouldn't have a full house on a Thursday at 2pm for a non-Brazil match, but the attendance would've been better for sure.

• That is a bummer way of doing it :down:

• So, the tickets are for the whole day and they are sold out. However, once you're in, you have to stay inside. If you leave the premises, you lose your ticket.

This is how it was done in the Philippines last year also, and even as a hardcore volleyball fan, it is too much for me. I almost always just attend two games. More than 10 hours in the arena with limited food choices and a lot of break time in between is not it :rolll:

In the day where all 3 games are really good though, I've seen a lot of people in the audience here bringing out their laptops to work in between :dance6:

• I really like Skinner . She is solid enough and maybe she can be an all around star in the future. If she continue to play like this she will have some serious hopes for the Paris. What a difficult decision for Kirally. Robinson, Larson, Frantti, Bajema, Plummer, Skinner , Parsons, Lanier and maybe some other ????

Really a lot choices in OH position.

• Clayton Lucas was talking about his time as player when commenting TUR vs POL today... Does somebody remember seeing him play, was he any good?

• Júlia B playing really bad