2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Karch kinda called out FIVB.

They put most of the expenses on the federations for the finals... so everyone that lost in the quarterfinals... they got booted from their hotels the next day.

Dang. They can't even have a rest before another flight right away?

It won't be long before players will do ala hollywood strike.

• Lol can we please block volleySrb and Cofi (+Andrea Vilar) commenting on anything related to Turkey? It’s like Hitler commenting on Jews. Freedom of speech but still sounds wrong.

Meanwhile 2023 and we have only VNL as a comparative platform when it comes to volleyball. When ECH and other tournaments start, we can argue who is better or worse. So far, Turkey is better than all European teams except Poland.

• Dang. They can't even have a rest before another flight right away?

It won't be long before players will do ala hollywood strike.

You have no idea, how bad German federation DVV is treating its national players, they are not used to any luxury at all.

• Lol can we please block volleySrb and Cofi commenting on anything related to Turkey? It’s like Hitler commenting on Jews. Freedom of speech but still sounds wrong.

Meanwhile 2023 and we have only VNL as a comparative platform when it comes to volleyball. When ECH and other tournaments start, we can argue who is better or worse. So far, Turkey is better than all European teams except Poland.

We are hitlers here? what that are you?

Cubanians playing volleyball for turkiye as a naturalization are volleyball matter and can be discussed. You cannot make people forget that Vargas played for Cuba few years ago and that you didn't win anything.

Saying that serbian ethnic group leaving in serbian part of bosnia are not serbians and that they are bosnians are racism and attack on a national basis. This countrys and people are not separated because of volleyball and this ethnic groups dont have anything a volleyball related.

• Lol can we please block volleySrb and Cofi commenting on anything related to Turkey? It’s like Hitler commenting on Jews. Freedom of speech but still sounds wrong.

Lol, its really nice how you ignore all the provications from the other side, while really none were started by either me or volleySrb.

On this thread, and in general, I was only answering to comments about Serbian players made by other users, as well as provocations by Turkish fanbase directed not only towards us but also Italian and Brazilian fans. I cant think of a single time I was talking bad about Turkish player just for the sake of it, nor was I the one starting the question of national identity or naturalization and all related to that. If anything I tried to laugh it off and change subject and redirect it to the name of this thread.

I am so done with victimization of some users here, who just know how to sugar-cough every provocation while I cant do the same when Im answering it.

Point me out where exactly was I hating on Turkish players, country or any topic related. You cant.

Wanna talk about how there is serious false propaganda spreading here about Boskovic, Brankica and even Rasic sometimes? Am I not supposed to say “that is not true” and “stop spreading false info for the sake of degrading our players”

If spreading false propaganda here is okay by your standards then okay. Out of respect I didnt even want to point out the obvious truth as an answer to those false claims about Boskovic and that is that Turkish team is being carried by a foreigner, Cuban, and there is nothing hateful about that its just truth. Spreading lies in the other hand is hateful, see the difference.

Anyway I am done with the subject because I obviously dont know how to sugar-cought and use passive agression when commenting here for it to seem acceptable.

• Turkey won ECH silver in 2003 with a naturalized player.

Serbia won WCH and Olympic medals with a naturalized player.

Almost equal, so move on.

I don't know when was the last time I felt this type of pressure as a Pole with relevant female game: probably 2012 OQT final, so it's been a while. Yeah, we played some semis against Turkey, but mostly as underdogs while this time we can realistically think about advancing (not saying we will). Kind of odd. :D

• Stop spreading lies, Brankica Mihajlovic is serbian.

• We are hitlers here? what that are you?

Cubanians playing volleyball for turkiye as a naturalization are volleyball matter and can be discussed. You cannot make people forget that Vargas played for Cuba few years ago and that you didn't win anything.

Saying that serbian ethnic group leaving in serbian part of bosnia are not serbians and that they are bosnians are racism and attack on a national basis. This countrys and people are not separated because of volleyball and this ethnic groups dont have anything a volleyball related.

You have fascist mind, talking about genetics of Turkish people to support ur fragile idea 🤢

And it's simple, Serbian people in Bih are still BiH residents and not of Serbia. With that logic that they're the same, you guys are also Ottomans as people pointed out 🤷‍♀️ just pick a narrative without being hypocritical.

• Hmmm I struggle to understand the connection between Serbian users criticizing a Turkish volleyball team to a literal historic atrocity and mass genocide of a religious group but maybe that’s me.

JFC