2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Any picture of Julia B. Given the award?

• Lukasik best OH, award given by Julia Bergman lol

So random. I guess it is because İlkin didn't keep her fantastic performance during preliminary rounds🤦 but still I would have given it to Rozanski, not to lukasik🤔

• Zheng Yixin attacked @100% in the match, btw. She should have won something

• Just like we know what happens when you dont have Cuban in your team :gone:

You should just stop bringing us as subject and be happy about your first medal for change:win:

Yeah we have beaten Brazil 3-0 😂😎

• Türkiye went number one in the world Ranking before the match. Will hold it now.

Milestone achieved!

• so turkey reached again a final

If they lose...they will repeat their best place until now

If they win....they will $how the other teams whats the way to win

That’s a new low even for you. Just when we think we’re done with this conversation you feel the need to ignite it Jules. And fyi the others cannot copy the Turkish blueprint anymore even if they want to. Vargas has been the shaquille O’Neal of the sport, the rule changer. Maybe fivb heard your cries.

• I made a good guess and I am so happy I will ditch the work:lol:

• So random. I guess it is because İlkin didn't keep her fantastic performance during preliminary rounds🤦 but still I would have given it to Rozanski, not to lukIsik

I think that the awards are based only on perfomance in finals. Łukasik had better stats than Rózanski. And probably really second best OH. But it is easy to check.

• LYY and Lukasik best outside

Gunes and Yuan best middles

Gizem best libero

Diao Linyu best setter

Vargas best opposite + MVP

I would have given best setter to Wenerska or Elif.

Second best outside to Derya/İlkin or Ebrar

All the rest are good selections

• For sure Vargas solid performance give confidence to the others players. But I never expected Karakurt to play with Derya…

Guidetti didn’t had Vargas in his guidance, but Orge was really good either and the absence of her it’s his fault.

• I would have given best setter to Wenerska or Elif.

Second best outside to Derya/İlkin or Ebrar

All the rest are good selections

LYY, Vargas, and Stysiak were the best three pins, without a doubt

but the awarding cannot accomodate all three.