2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I dunno. I really look forward to the day when old men are less a part of this on the woman's side. Nothing against old men but ... just imagine it

• I am impressed by the fact that Derya/Karakurt duo did ok on reception. But the stats on attack by Derya were good? I have the impression that she was off on attack.

I would have given best setter to Wenerska or Elif.

Second best outside to Derya/İlkin or Ebrar

All the rest are good selections

• I dunno. I really look forward to the day when old men are less a part of this on the woman's side. Nothing against old men but ... just imagine it

It's like some random old rich dudes wanting to at least show-off in some way and take some shine

• What a joke this FIVB ranking has become. Serbia - world champion - is just 6th team after ONE event after WCH 😅 if they won’t qualify directly to OG they may not have a spot in the rankings to qualify 😅

I mean, congrats FIVB. If China wins today or Turkey they will be number 1 without even making TOP4 in OG or WCH. China even failed to qualify to TOP8 in Tokio. But well.

world and OG champions should be locked into top 4 for 2 years at least.

• I am impressed by the fact that Derya/Karakurt duo did ok on reception. But the stats on attack by Derya were good? I have the impression that she was off on attack.

She attacked with 44%, very good for an offensive OH

• I also expect Poland can get on stage and receive their bronze medals. What’s the point of having the 3rd place match then:aww:

seems like they receive after the match against USA

• She attacked with 44%, very good for an offensive OH

very good number indeed. I just hadn’t the impression that she was good on attack when Turkey needed. Imo during the game she was the most fragile on attack by Turkey. I can be wrong.

• so turkey reached again a final

If they lose...they will repeat their best place until now

If they win....they will $how the other teams whats the way to win

Also to know this person is crying out of jealousy somewhere makes me even more happier:lol:

• By the way, this team is very young besides Eda and Gizem and rest can play 3 more Olympic games.

Zehra and Vargas 1999

Ebrar, Derya and Ilkin 2000

Elif Şahin 2001 :white:

• very good number indeed. I just hadn’t the impression that she was good on attack when Turkey needed. Imo during the game she was the most fragile on attack by Turkey. I can be wrong.

she got blocked a few times and that lingers, but she also attacked with great un-fragile ferocity Surprised you missed that. More than a few real bangers

• very good number indeed. I just hadn’t the impression that she was good on attack when Turkey needed. Imo during the game she was the most fragile on attack by Turkey. I can be wrong.

She started well to first set and she was the best player of set 2. She was more silent in 3rd and 4th set maybe that's why you had that impression. Similarly Ebrar has low attacking ratio but the balls she killed were all OOS at clutch points. Also her blocks, defenses and serves were so crucial. So stats don't always tell everything

• Eda for Brisbane 2032!!! :lol:

Yesss please! As manager or assistant coach

• sorry guys but this is one of those untranslatable tweets🤣🤣🤣🤣