Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• If that's the rationale they should invest in Ituma. She has more potential and is without a doubt one of the best talents of the 2004-2005 gen. I wonder why she hasn't played as starter in irrelevant matches. Not even when Karakurt is having a bad day seems to change Lavarini's mind. I hope she plays for another team next season where she can be a starter

TBH i dont see it. This generation have players such as Federovtseva, AC and Uzelac and she dont look dominant like them, she is different position but still. This russian girl Popova is 2005 and she look more promising at the moment. I watched Ituma twice in short time against Crvena Zvezda, last match she had good numbers at the end, but most of the point if not all was somehow clumsy or lucky. She jump too low for some reason, look less mobile than Karakurt.

IMO she has strong spike and this is why she was dominant in younger categories.

I would not dare to compare her with Akimova at OPP position.

• I don’t think Milano will give up on Orro. She is the “best” Italian setter, that alone already gives her an edge over others.

Also with Milano’s roaster, they need an Italian setter to make sure 3 Italian players on court. Sylla is so unreliable in attack and Folie is injury prone (I’m pleasantly surprised she is still heathy this season, unlike her previous years in Imoco that nearly half of every seasons was injured). If they play with a foreign setter, both Sylla & Folie must be on court in most of the matches, that will just create another disaster.

It's true that I haven't watched many Milano games this season, but Orro was very messy during the ones I've seen. But tbf with her, she's only like 24, which is pretty young for a setter. She'll improve over time, and it makes sense to invest in her.

I actually think Sylla is the most solid out of the Italian OHs, and could do well in the right system. Couldn't they hypothetically get a good Italian MB to play with Folie and make the foreign limit work, though? Like one of Lubian/Fahr/Squarcini. Why does Conegliano need all 3, that's just being greedy lol.

• Bring Naz back to Vakifbank. Transfer Roberta, Julia B and Ana C to THY under Coach Ze. 😂

Okay, I'd definitely be up for that.

Several people have been saying that the supposed offer was for Zé, Julia and a young Brazilian MB, though. Were the sources reliable? Ehh, probably not. But, since this is all just speculation, I'm gonna throw it out there.

• It's true that I haven't watched many Milano games this season, but Orro was very messy during the ones I've seen. But tbf with her, she's only like 24, which is pretty young for a setter. She'll improve over time, and it makes sense to invest in her.

I give up this belief already lol

Couldn't they hypothetically get a good Italian MB to play with Folie and make the foreign limit work, though? Like one of Lubian/Fahr/Squarcini. Why does Conegliano need all 3, that's just being greedy lol.

Monza did have Danesi, the best Italian MB, but they just lost her this season:wavy:

Squarcini wouldn’t be enough as starter for a team aiming for trophies. It’s just Wolosz made her look good, but her height is always weakness in blocking. While the other 2 I don’t believe Imoco will let them go, they’re the best prospects among Italian MBs.

• If that's the rationale they should invest in Ituma. She has more potential and is without a doubt one of the best talents of the 2004-2005 gen. I wonder why she hasn't played as starter in irrelevant matches. Not even when Karakurt is having a bad day seems to change Lavarini's mind. I hope she plays for another team next season where she can be a starter

Ituma has potential but she is not that level yet, i don't think Novara would invest in her and let her be a starter next season, too risky for a club that aims to win trophy. Lavarini is just too stubborn to ever let her be a starter even again low-level team. She needs more time on court to improve and proves her value.I agree that she should leave Novara next season and plays for mid/low ranking teams where she will have more chance to be a starter.

• Russian clubs doesnt have money tô take Arina back?

• Ppl aré talking about 800k tô Ebrar ...

• I want to know more about middles and setters. Who will be making big moves in these positions?

• Russian clubs doesnt have money tô take Arina back?

Money is not the main reason for Arina's playing for fenerbahçe. 2 years ago Kazan offered more money but she chose coming turkey and face against the bests in the world. I think coming to Turkiye was rigth decision but I am not sure about fenerbahce

• I want to know more about middles and setters. Who will be making big moves in these positions?

Van Aalen is having a really good season, but I believe she has a valid contract for next season with Potsdam:/

• TBH i dont see it. This generation have players such as Federovtseva, AC and Uzelac and she dont look dominant like them, she is different position but still. This russian girl Popova is 2005 and she look more promising at the moment. I watched Ituma twice in short time against Crvena Zvezda, last match she had good numbers at the end, but most of the point if not all was somehow clumsy or lucky. She jump too low for some reason, look less mobile than Karakurt.

IMO she has strong spike and this is why she was dominant in younger categories.

I would not dare to compare her with Akimova at OPP position.

Ituma was the MVP of the Euro U19, where Uzelac was playing too and she was dominant in the matches that mattered. I think people are forgetting that she used to play as an non recieving OH up until last year and she was quite effective in attack but abysmal in passing and defense. Hence her switching to OPP.

Anyways, I do see lots of potential in her. She has great serve and blocking and potential in attack and do think she can be an elite player but all she needs is playing time. During the friendlies in pre season she was the started OPP and always scored +20 pts with high efficiency but for some reason Lavarini doesn't test her in real matches as he should.

Also, Akimova is not that far ahead. She scores tons of points but needs to improve her efficiency. I remember she wasn't even a starter in the U18 and improved a lot for the U20.