2023 Club World Championships

• I'm so done with this crying. Hopefully LOVB will crush the Italian and turkish leagues and Inside volley will be like it was till 7/8 years ago. :wall:

probably, most of european volleyball fans will not watch the american leagues because of the time zones.

• any reason why JT is crying? Hope she is fine, noticed since last season she's been posting alot of encouragement quotes and all. She is married still?

no idea about her personal life but she once reposted my story that i @-ed her last november about mental strength. she even asked me which book it was from (grit by angela duckworth)

• Turkish teams are for sure favorites. Chinese Team would be stronger with Vargas but has a good team. IMO this competition are open. For sure an upset for Chinese or Brazilian teams can happen this time.

• The Vietnamese team, “Sport Center 1” arrived in Hangzhou today. The team is without their top player 4T and two other key players may also not play ... Tu Linh (ankle injury) and Kieu Trinth (shoulder injury). But the team is in good spirits and looking forward to their first match against Vakıfbank on Wednesday (13 Dec) :)

Bong Chuyen Viet Nam

• Great this tournament is getting more and more interesting. :gone:

• Great this tournament is getting more and more interesting. :cheesy::cheesy::super::box:

yes we sense your excitement thanks to you being the user with most post about this tournament.

• yes we sense your excitement thanks to you being the user with most post about this tournament.

And I love seeing him like that. He is dying inside 😂

• Are you kidding me?

Minas's main setter is injured today?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Are you kidding me?

where is crovolley?

where are you crovolley you need to comment on that.

• Are you kidding me?

Minas posted on Instagram that the setter has a frature and is out of competition

• the second setter from Minas is far from her level.

• Oh so sad!!, i was looking forward to see her☹️

• Here I’m :wavy:

Like I said FIVB pulled the biggest joke ever. Coppa Italia is stronger competition that this ridiculous tournament that they organised this year.

• We will probably see Turkish Final again. Two biggest opponents of Turkish teams in this competetion lost an important player.

I think Boskovic must now win this tournament for Eczacıbaşı, they last won an important cup 5 years ago. Eczacıbaşı's roster is not worse than Vakıfbank. If Boskovic is the best, she should come out and win that final match against Vakıfbank by any means necessary. As far as ı know, she has no injury now. If she needs to score 40 points, she should score 40 points.

I'm not saying Boskovic will be the only or the biggest culprit if they lose the tournament, but now she has to win something no matter what. Players at the similar level have done this before.

• We will probably see Turkish Final again. Two biggest opponents of Turkish teams in this competetion lost an important player.

I think Boskovic must now win this tournament for Eczacıbaşı, they last won an important cup 5 years ago. Eczacıbaşı's roster is not worse than Vakıfbank. If Boskovic is the best, she should come out and win that final match against Vakıfbank by any means necessary. As far as ı know, she has no injury now. If she needs to score 40 points, she should score 40 points.

I'm not saying Boskovic will be the only or the biggest culprit if they lose the tournament, but now she has to win something no matter what. Players at the similar level have done this before.

I mean. In paper Eczacibasi will win this tournament. They have a better roster compare to vakifbank this season.