Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• A couple of comments for Galatasaray's key players (covering the 1st half);

At the beginning of the season, when I said both Cuttino and Logan would do well in the team, many users were laughing. Especially commenting about Logan that, it was a bad decision to renew her contract.

1- It is true that, at the beginning of the season, Cuttino was really pissed and disappoined the fans, however in the coming weeks she raised the bar. Especially in Balkan Cup and Challenge Cup she did well. On the other hand, she had some ups and downs in the league but it was mainly because of new new club, new system and took a while to find herself. Still have a room to improve.

2- Logan was also pissed and disappointed all fans at the beginning of the new season, especially with many mistakes at reception area but in the following weeks, her progress in that area was really astonishing and so bright. Her reception was improved a lot and similarly she was not bad at attack, but especially when Cuttino choked at opp, and when rotated with Logan, oh my god, Logan acted like a beast. She was absolutely fantastic. She contributed as a game changer. I hope, the management renews her contract at least for another year, since she adapted to team and can be used in both positions.

3- İlkin improved more and more at defense and reception however, I am a bit disappointed with her at hitting percentage and efficiency. During the tournaments and at the beginning of the season, she had a great consistency like 45% hitting percentange and 30% efficiency however, these stats has gone down a bit in the following weeks. She is one of the highest scorer of the league but still she needs to be more attack focused at the second half.

4- Ayçin, sometimes did very well but sometimes lost. Expectations are lot from her and she needs to catch up the consistency. Good at services, not bad at blocks but we missed her attack efficiency especially at sliding.

5- Tashireo was not bad either. She urged team to play fast and most of the time her sets were so fine. Her disadvantage is her height which resulted weakness at blocks but she is so athletic and I can say that she had done more than the libero in digs.

6- Galatasaray needs a very good libero immediately. Bihter is not capable to take this responsibility on her own. And as a team leader?? It is like a joke.

Nothing much to say for the rest....

• vb will be seriously in trouble next season. 🤣 Gabi, Jt and carutasu are leaving the team. Ogbogu has also an offer from her home country if vb can't keep her they better pray harder next season. In markova we pray. Lol

yeah... I don't think people understand what losing Ogbogu does. I feel because she doesn't play often people don't see the value. But it's clear she's one of the leaders of the team alongside Gabi. Losing two people who appear to be motivators and leaders and also good players is a big loss.... I wonder which middle would replace her though....

• yeah... I don't think people understand what losing Ogbogu does. I feel because she doesn't play often people don't see the value. But it's clear she's one of the leaders of the team alongside Gabi. Losing two people who appear to be motivators and leaders and also good players is a big loss.... I wonder which middle would replace her though....

They just transferred Deniz Uyanik

• They just transferred Deniz Uyanik

I was afraid of this :( I hope her destiny won't be same like Bahar Akbay who had also very similar performance like Deniz before transferring to Vakıf and look at her now

• Guidetti wants Pietrini since last season. Cause of conflict between Scandicci and her, can make this transfer happen.

Also according to rumours Ebrar had a meeting with Guidetti. If this two transfers happen, we could see Markova-Pietrini-Ebrar trio and Tainara from the bench.

• Guidetti wants Pietrini since last season. Cause of conflict between Scandicci and her, can make this transfer happen.

Also according to rumours Ebrar had a meeting with Guidetti. If this two transfers happen, we could see Markova-Pietrini-Ebrar trio and Tainara from the bench.

they can’t be serious about Tainara 😭😭😭

• She may seems messy but she has athletic qualifications and her technique is ok. That is what has matter in the sport. Apparently they believe in her. Also ifd I remember right Imoco also wanted Tainara a few seasons ago.

she was just the best scorer of wc competition facing both ECZ and Vakifbank.

• they can’t be serious about Tainara 😭😭😭

Imagine block line of Markova-Zehra-Ebrar:white: it could be a scary wall😱

It's funny that some of the fans are complaining about the reception but you want to have a trio of all offensive players. 🤣 I'd rather keep busa/frantti to keep the in system and sign Ebrar for the opposite position. They should also take a look at lazareva. She is playing well and should be alot better than tainara.

• It's funny that some of the fans are complaining about the reception but you want to have a trio of all offensive players. 🤣 I'd rather keep busa/frantti to keep the in system and sign Ebrar for the opposite position. They should also take a look at lazareva. She is playing well and should be alot better than tainara.

Lazareva will play for the new American league

• In-form Gaila or martinez would be the best available options for Vakif

• Guidetti likes to work with young OPPs who has potential like Haak, Sloetjes. So Tainara can be totally different player after working with Guidetti.