CEV Champions League 2024

• Cansu is playing so bad, Orro is outplaying her.

• frantti still cant kill a ball. she has no vision

• shes def better than irina. also she and hande provide different roles so not good comparison

Voronkova is your Busa, isn't she?😂

Yes Hande is considered more of a defensive OH but this season she is backing up Boskovic nicely scorewise (I hope I won't Jynx her tonight)

• Vakifbank is playing terrible, okej Milano has perfect block for now but still come on.

• chiaka is so overrated lol

Come on! She is not, she just had a bad start. Keep in mind that she is not playing as a starter mostly

• Come on! She is not, she just had a bad start. Keep in mind that she is not playing as a starter mostly

ive always felt like this. she gets flashy kills and blocks but when you look at a stat sheet shes never breaking double digits in points and her effect on the match isn’t ever as much as other top middles

• Orro has ups and downs in her sets but her defence is AMAZING. That girl is so fast, She is covering so good block.

Rettke is playing :super:

• How many service errors we will see today:aww:

• I hope even this first set shut up TL fans and stop down grounding Italian top teams.

No their is no only 4 top clubs. Add Milano and Scandicci.

Who can make Vakifbank to look this bad even only in one set ?

• I hope even this first set shut up TL fans and stop down grounding Italian top teams.

No their is no only 4 top clubs. Add Milano and Scandicci.

Who can make Vakifbank to look this bad even only in one set ?

talk after they win this match, not just after one set. you are always so fast to judge

• I also think Busa should start :D

Reception would surely help, but Vakifs problem was that they could not score to save their life. Cansu also had many opportunities early to use middle more, but Chiaka struggled to score and in the later part of the set reception got worse so she was forced to use players that already looked rattled.

Let's hope for more quality play in the next set.