CEV Champions League 2024

• Zehra and chiaka have been shockingly bad today

• Who would thought Milano is gone destroy Vakifbank in 3:0 and them letting to cross over 20points in one set….

I hope serdar and some other Turkish users who were calling out Italian top teams are gone humble them self.

• Daalderop and Egonu taking the best revenge against Guidetti :tzz:

• Congrats Milano you were amazing today. You completely shutdown Vakifbank.

Last one hand set from Orro to Egonu my God :super::heart::rose:

• Vakif seems to have used all their luck this season in their first match against FB. There is zero team play and chemistry shown in their recent matches. Guidetti is clearly testing a lot of different combinations to try to figure out the best one, but it’s not working, and even worse it’s killing all the momentum they built after winning the season opening cup.

• I expected Milano to win but not like this

• frantti and van aalen are visibly not fit for a team of vakif's caliber; busa and thompson would do ok if the rest of the team is very good, but they cannot save a team that isn't performing well.

I think van Aalen isn't the one to blame, she barely gets a real chance this season and is still young for a setter. She would do great with a better team around her! Busa on the other hand showing again she isn't made to play for a top level team. She's got the experience, but can't even stabilize the reception/ defense...

• It's almost december so it means nothing, but as much as I'm not a fan of Gaspari the team is looking a bit better. Less mess out of nowhere, a thing that obviously helps when you come across a team living a nightmare of a match like VakıfBank. I don't mind seeing Egonu doing better at blocking and defence too.

• I think van Aalen isn't the one to blame, she barely gets a real chance this season and is still young for a setter. She would do great with a better team around her! Busa on the other hand showing again she isn't made to play for a top level team. She's got the experience, but can't even stabilize the reception/ defense...

Bianka did okay at defense and reception. She can play for top teams but not the way Vakifbank constructed their roster she isn’t meant for it. She needs to play along side a very top opposite and then her contributions are very useful

• Gabi and Franti were useless today in attack and receive. Cansu, Zehra, and Ogbogu had their worst match. A few last points Guidetti already gave up on this match. He's already preparing a revenge plan as usual. :box:\

Kudos to Orro, I don't know what's in her hand, but it works like a magic wand. Even a bad receive could turn into a nice set. :drink: