CEV Champions League 2024

• Yes but if you think it well you will realised that a lot of times she was the person who made team to look like a well oiled machines . Who carried Vakif in to her shoulders in her last year in Turkey??? It was her. It was her who lead to the victory. All the others inclued Gabi had a lot of ups and downs and some terrible performaces in the finals. The same also in the last season in Italy. Imoco was in bad shape ( we saw this also in CL ) and she was the ONLY stable and good player who lead in the team to all the finals. There are a lot of examples but if you notices her you will se a player who which is hardly affected by the performance of those around her and she can lead to to victory. Also she is much more stable certainly than Boskovic and Egonu with far fewer errors and a clearly superior lower level than all the major ΟPP. Mostly Egonu and Boskovic are disastrous on their bad day and with tons of mistakes. I don't remember ever seeing her play games like those of Boskovic in the finals of Turkey, or in CL final, or of Egonu in the fifth set of the cup final. To be honest I do not know about Vargas but right now I would easily say that she is better from Boskovic and 100% sure from Egonu.

lol this is so funny 😭😭 I can’t. Haak better than Boskovic ? This is crazy

• Gabi was outstanding in the season that VB won everything with Haak.

Last season Egonu was the reason behind VB success in CL. BTW Egonu was terrific in last CL final. Till now Egonu has been the only player who carried a lot of teams to CL tittle. She has way more ups and downs but for sure in her good days there is no one near to her level.

If she leads the Italians to the Olympic gold in Paris, I will be grateful to her for the rest of my life and maybe then she will lose all the cups in her clubs and throw away more than half of the balls in league matches.

• The problem for the Italian team is that Egonu should be in top form in the decisive days of the games in Paris and help the team win a medal (preferably gold). Egonu should be protected by the staff at this time to prevent any brawls or quarrels that took place, for example, during the last World Championships in the Italian locker room, or at the European Championships last year. Egonu should be isolated in Paris from haters, critics, social media, etc., focus only on the game, be in great shape and simply fulfill the Italian dreams of gold. Nothing more. And then she can laugh in the faces of those idiots who attacked her.

• The problem for the Italian team is that Egonu should be in top form in the decisive days of the games in Paris and help the team win a medal (preferably gold). Egonu should be protected by the staff at this time to prevent any brawls or quarrels that took place, for example, during the last World Championships in the Italian locker room, or at the European Championships last year. Egonu should be isolated in Paris from haters, critics, social media, etc., focus only on the game, be in great shape and simply fulfill the Italian dreams of gold. Nothing more. And then she can laugh in the faces of those idiots who attacked her.

What do you mean protected? From like who?

• Yes, Gabi was best player in cl in final not Haak.

But is pointless to talk, this guy Steven know nothing about volleyball.

Probably you do not know who to read. Who speak only for the CL final of 2022?. I speak for an overall performance but anyway you said just what you wanted to say just to be seemed as right despite the fact that you ignored the reality :lol::lol::lol::lol: Who carrie Vakif in the Turkish finals , in the cup to ALL the last cups , in WCC final and in the last CL final before this??? Probably you did not watched these at all. Gabi was even sub the season 2020 2021

lol this is so funny 😭😭 I can’t. Haak better than Boskovic ? This is crazy

So crazy but so true at the same time specially if you think that Haak comes from a country with no volleyball tradition and trains every summer with a very low-level team that in most cases would have dragged any player to the bottom while on the other hand Boskovic has always played with the best and trained at the highest level every summer but nevertheless has won almost nothing in her career at the club.

Well now the reality with numbers.

WCC 2022 Haak 26 points 51% with 3 errors and Boskovic 22 points 49 % with 11 errors.

Supercup final 2021 2022 Haak 21 ponts 55% with 4 erros and Boskovic 14 points 43% with 8 errors.

Matches in Turkish league Haak 21 points 41% with 9 errors and Boskovic 13 points 33% with 11 errors and Haak 31 47% with 8 errors and Boskovic with 30 points 47% and 10 errors.

Turkish cup 2020 2021 Haak 15 points 31% and 8 errors and Boskovic 29 points 63% and 8 errors.

Supercup final Haak 35 points 54% and 14 errors and Boskovic 31 points 63% and 10 errors.

Matches in Turkish league Haak with 27 points 60% with 12 errors while Boskovic 12 points 32% with 9 erros and Haak 22 points 50% and 13 errors while Boskovic 26 points 45% and 14 errors

and in 2019 2020 Haak with 20 points 45% and 7 errors while Boskovic 14 ponits 41% with 10 errors and Haak 18 points 65% with 3 errors and Boskovic with 18 points 56% with 8 errors.

From these elements ( which are certainly not the only ones to take into account when judging the two players) it does not seem in any way what you are saying. Quite the opposite. But I would like you to argue to make me understand since I probably do not deny that I may be wrong but in any case just like that I just refuse to believe so easily someone who said few months before that Kraiduba is better than Haak and he was trying to prove it with persistence:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

• Players that are up and down sometimes are also higher stake players. It is because players like Egonu and Boskovic and Vargas can push themselves so much that sometimes their performance can also fail them. I do admire Haak's consistency and she is really even a better option for well built teams at times because of that. She is definitely one of the best yet I would honestly still put the other 3 above her because these are names I can see win cups even without great teammates. Sorry, she will be a legend but these are GOATs... for me.

And let's stop victimizing Haak so much because of her NT 😂 Sweden NT is investing more lately and let's not act like they have Kenya level of resources and level. Sure it's medium low but it's consistent and also they have higher level/oppurtunities in beach and this is also where Haak grew until she was scouted abroad.

• For me it's definitely Haak, Egonu, Boskovic in top three. Vargas is soon there but hasn't proved it yet, she is also more power but easier to "shut down" than those three from what I've seen so far. Call me out if Im wrong but isn't Vargas spike reach like 10 cm lower than the other three?

And I'd say Boskovic and Egonu are not as consistent as Haak but can get into a higher "god level" tier than Haak sometimes. :P

But to count out Haak from those three is weird to me, considering all of her achievements as Steven brought up.

• For me it's definitely Haak, Egonu, Boskovic in top three. Vargas is soon there but hasn't proved it yet, she is also more power but easier to "shut down" than those three from what I've seen so far. Call me out if Im wrong but isn't Vargas spike reach like 10 cm lower than the other three?

And I'd say Boskovic and Egonu are not as consistent as Haak but can get into a higher "god level" tier than Haak sometimes. :P

But to count out Haak from those three is weird to me, considering all of her achievements as Steven brought up.

When Vargas plays against this trio, she is usually the one who looks better. I think being stopped easier is a comment from 2-3 years ago. I can't remember the last time Vargas played so badly. She always plays above a certain level.

• This players are all in the same level imo. There are some difffernces between them but any team with one of those players are able to acchieve great results.

• Players that are up and down sometimes are also higher stake players. It is because players like Egonu and Boskovic and Vargas can push themselves so much that sometimes their performance can also fail them. I do admire Haak's consistency and she is really even a better option for well built teams at times because of that. She is definitely one of the best yet I would honestly still put the other 3 above her because these are names I can see win cups even without great teammates. Sorry, she will be a legend but these are GOATs... for me.

And let's stop victimizing Haak so much because of her NT 😂 Sweden NT is investing more lately and let's not act like they have Kenya level of resources and level. Sure it's medium low but it's consistent and also they have higher level/oppurtunities in beach and this is also where Haak grew until she was scouted abroad.

I It's just the fact that some people are prejudiced with the ΝΤ. Some are even selectively biased. They express this logic in order to support their favorite players who have success only in their national teams but despite playing even more years than Haak at the club level which is the highest level of volleyball , in which they have not been able to have success. Also about Vargas I put her next to Haak because I saw an impressive mental coldness from this summer, but in the end I think you're right in general. Egonu, Boskovic and Haak can hit the ball over the block while Vargas cannot. It's a big technical limitation but others have their problems too. For example, Bokovic is slow. This is also an important technical limitation. If it hadn't been for this problem I don't know if we could even discuss who is the best OPP. Egonu from the other side I think that she is not so good in OOS.

In Haak I can not find such a problem. The only think which I can say is that I do not like her servis.

Antili or someone else please name me a performance which makes Vargas GOAT except the Euro Final this past season. When she had a special performance which in lead her team to the victory??? The answer is NEVER. She failed both in Turkish finals and in cup final and much other times. The fact that she became Turkish citizen does not make her legend.... Sure she is coming but wait to see how she will be BOTH in the end of the clubs and in NT.

Also about the Swedish NT... Uncomment. We talking about really low level whatever anyone can say. This fact is objective. Specially the setter and MB are not even for the second category in Turkey....

• I think saying Vargas is the best is much worse than saying Haak is. Vargas still has a LOT more to prove to be on the level of the other 3

• When Vargas plays against this trio, she is usually the one who looks better.

This is not true. I remeber a lot of times which the beat her but is a lot of work to search also this and it is boring. Sure I remember the Turkish cup final when Egonu was better and also in the second semifal despite the fact that Fener won Egonu has more points. Also in the semifinal of Euro Vargas had 27 points in 5 set and Paola had 25 points in 4 sets ( but I can understand someone who can say that Vargas was killing it at the end). Also I remember other times when Paola was still in Imoco but the level between them was chaotic back then. Also aboyt Haak I remember a cup final when Haak had like 45 vpoints and Vargas almost 20 less. Also I remember that she was better generally in the turkish finals and specially they had big difference in the last final which had more matter with Haak being wonderful and Vargas awful. Anyway there are a lot of examples. Probably this is something like impression of yours but it is not true.

• This is not true. I remeber a lot of times which the beat her but is a lot of work to search also this and it is boring. Sure I remember the Turkish cup final when Egonu was better and also in the second semifal despite the fact that Fener won Egonu has more points. Also in the semifinal of Euro Vargas had 27 points in 5 set and Paola had 25 points in 4 sets ( but I can understand someone who can say that Vargas was killing it at the end). Also I remember other times when Paola was still in Imoco but the level between them was chaotic back then. Also aboyt Haak I remember a cup final when Haak had like 45 vpoints and Vargas almost 20 less. Also I remember that she was better generally in the turkish finals and specially they had big difference in the last final which had more matter with Haak being wonderful and Vargas awful. Anyway there are a lot of examples. Probably this is something like impression of yours but it is not true.

Vargas win last 10 game against Boskovic...

They played 2 matches with Haak in the last club season and Vargas was the better at both of them. No need to count but Vargas also destroyed Sweden when they met last summer.

Haak's Vakıfbank time was 2 years ago, when Vargas's rise had just begun. I don't look at this games much because it was so long ago. However, during that period, there was no period in which Haak was so superior to Vargas, except for the Kupa Volley final. Haak was very out of form at that time. Probably the worst period her career. on the other hand, Vargas was so consistent.

As for Egonu, she is the one with whom Vargas has played the most close matches among these three. I can't say that she has a clear advantage over Egonu, but if you look at the matches she played against these three names, Vargas was better in at least 13-15 of last 20 matches.

My point is that when you look at the last 1-2 years, she is in the best form out of these 4. or at least she is on same level.

• I think saying Vargas is the best is much worse than saying Haak is. Vargas still has a LOT more to prove to be on the level of the other 3

She is at least on the same level.

Last summer and in the last 2 seasons with Fenerbahçe, she proved what kind of player she is. Do ı need to remind you she was playing with an injury before that?

How much higher level of a team can she face than Italy, Serbia, USA, Vakıfbank and Imoco? She played a lot against these teams and was mostly really good. Even when they were eliminated by Vakıfbank last year, Vargas was not that bad, the rest of the team performed poorly. I remember only few bad games where she was sick or just joined the team.

• She is at least on the same level.

Last summer and in the last 2 seasons with Fenerbahçe, she proved what kind of player she is. Do ı need to remind you she was playing with an injury before that?

How much higher level of a team can she face than Italy, Serbia, USA, Vakıfbank and Imoco? She played a lot against these teams and was mostly really good. Even when they were eliminated by Vakıfbank last year, Vargas was not that bad, the rest of the team performed poorly. I remember only few bad games where she was sick or just joined the team.

in her performance for one year sure. She was excellent. Boskovic Egonu and Haak have YEARS and YEARS of excellence. 1 great summer doesn’t catapult her into yet. She has to continue on her path to prove that she deserves to completely cemented in that group.

• She is at least on the same level.

She was bad in the Turkish final the last season , in the second semifinal on CL and also in the first and the last final of the Turkish league. Also was bad in the last final of the TL in 2021 2022 season. Also the fact that she was always was winning Ecza with her team does not mean that she was better from Boskovic personally. For example I remember when the play a match for the turkish cup when Boskovic was much better and Vargas was mediorate despite the fact that Fner won 3 0. Also about Haak I do not know if it is right to judge this two matches against fener the last season when Imoco has some problems outside the court. Also then Vargas did not something amazing. Was like 15 points per match. After her rise if you want to count it from there Egonu and Haak was better and for Boskovic I do not remember.

• She was bad in the Turkish final the last season , in the second semifinal on CL and also in the first and the last final of the Turkish league. Also was bad in the last final of the TL in 2021 2022 season. Also the fact that she was always was winning Ecza with her team does not mean that she was better from Boskovic personally. For example I remember when the play a match for the turkish cup when Boskovic was much better and Vargas was mediorate despite the fact that Fner won 3 0. Also about Haak I do not know if it is right to judge this two matches against fener the last season when Imoco has some problems outside the court. Also then Vargas did not something amazing. Was like 15 points per match. After her rise if you want to count it from there Egonu and Haak was better and for Boskovic I do not remember.

"She was bad in the Turkish final the last season ," she was bad because she was sick, She was playing with 40 degree fever. She was criying with Arina after that final.

Go look her stats. they are not that bad. I don't have to time to check all her stats but when you are saying she is bad, that's one of her stats;

in the second SF game against Vakıfbank in CL last season:

18 points %47 16/89 +11 WL,

rest of the team was %38 21/55 -8 WL

• Non- euro volley link for the Imoco VB match??