The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I have to disagree. They were up 15-11 and Bokan went back and served Neriman over and over which lead to a lot of bad passes and her being blocked, Mulhouse surged ahead and took the lead in just that one rotation and went on to win the set. It's understandable to have a pass breakdown for 1-2 plays but when it's 5-6 points that's a BIG problem.

I agree, actually the whole team sucked at that rotation. I mean the libero didn't help her and she even made mistake, Calderon was blocked 2-3 times and there was always a huge block in front of Neriman. However, I think Neriman's performance in ALL match was impressive. Yeah, she had some problems at receving especially in the first set, but again, she was the one recovered herself and started to take more responsibility both at receiving and attacking side of the game. She could have (been) hiden herself like an OPP from receiving but she didn't do that(or better to say Massimo didn't do that) and received half of the serves and was quite good for me. I expect her to be better day by that at that element.

• What do you guys think about Bokan? did she play in Montenegro NT?

• What do you guys think about Bokan? did she play in Montenegro NT?

Yes she did,but she is the only decent player in our NT, so without good setter and help from other players,she can't shine in NT matches! She is great in both attack and defence,extremely talented !

• Finally meaningless preparation games period came to the end. I wish good luck for every player and every team in the new season. I also wish not to see Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank playing against each other till f4 games.

Enjoy :thumbup:

• Of course she is a great player. :cheesy:
    Not the first time I talk about her ... :whistle:
    22 points again in the Satuday victory 3 /0 vs Le Cannet :obey:
    and she is not a bad receiver ...

• Sorry I did not find anything about this in the media page so I thought I try it here. Maybe I will be lucky and a swiss member can help me if any matches of Volero Zurich (in champions league or also in the Swiss league) would be on Swiss TV live this season. It would be great if you could help me. Thanks in advance!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Sorry I did not find anything about this in the media page so I thought I try it here. Maybe I will be lucky and a swiss member can help me if any matches of Volero Zurich (in champions league or also in the Swiss league) would be on Swiss TV live this season. It would be great if you could help me. Thanks in advance!

Vakifbank vs. Volero Zurich

The small TV Channel SSF ("Schweizer Sportfernsehen" / http://www.schweizersportfernsehen.ch/ssf/start.asp?) usually broadcasts the Champions League matches of Volero Zürich live.
    I doubt that it's possible to watch SSF on TV outside of Switzerland (on their website is written: "satellite reception is not possible").
    But maybe you can watch SSF live online here: http://www.internettv.ch/sport/ssf-live

Tomorrow at 20.00 (local time) they will broadcast the match against RC Cannes. Probably the SSF-Commentator will speak "swiss german" dialect, so maybe you would have some problems understanding him (even if you speak german).

At the moment, there are no announcements of live broadcasts of any Swiss league matches. As far as i know, there are negotiations underway about a live broadcast of the Swiss Cup Final (2 March 2013). SSF usually broadcasts live also some matches of the TopVolley International friendly Tournament in Basel (end of December), where Volero Zürich traditionally participates (participants for 2012 aren't communicated yet).

The problem is that the home club (or/and the federation) would have to pay SSF for the production costs of a broadcasting. And the most clubs in Switzerland understandably don't want to spend a part of their relatively small budgets for a TV-production of an ordinary league match.
    But, if there will be any live broadcasting of a Swiss League match in the future, i will announce it in the Swiss League Thread.

• Tomis Constanta 3-2 Schweriner

Where is Buijs?! 0 minutes on court :down:

I heard she is injured again :( That's all I know.

• im just curious what is the meanin of 2004 in tomis constanta? ?(

• what a ugly game between Mulhouse and Bucarest !
    so far from champions league level...mulhouse win only because dinamo is one of the weakest team i ever see in this competition.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• what's wrong with laola? do you have other link for Lokomotiv-D. Moscow match?

• Now laola works well.. Osmo seems old with D. Moscow jersey ;(

• its working now ? 8|,lokomotiv leads 9-6 against dinamo

in the beginning of the match it didnt work well, but now it works.

• Loko won first set 25-20.

Goncharova cannot kill balls, while Havlickova is great in attacking.