Friendly NT Matches

• By the way, it has been a long time since I saw Moki getting 27% :huh:

Egonu-ball, Erronu ~ nobody says

Double standards, my dear ;)

• Btw i didn't understand the whole Poland is bad, Serbia can only win with Boskoball debate anyway. Since when is Poland bad? I think literally any NT in the world would be satisfied with a 3-1 over Poland. Mind you these are friendlies.

• Szlagowska is only 20 yo and almost 190cm so for sure she has better parameters than Gorecka and she can improve in 2-3 years. And I don’t see that Gorecka reception is much better than Szlagowska.

• Btw i didn't understand the whole Poland is bad, Serbia can only win with Boskoball debate anyway. Since when is Poland bad? I think literally any NT in the world would be satisfied with a 3-1 over Poland. Mind you these are friendlies.

Honestly, I do not get excited too much with these friendly matches as I know that our team in the match "for something" is losing to teams such as Serbia or Italy :roll:

If you have a player like Boskovic, you have to use her, I am irritated by the whole Bosco-ball and nobody says Egonu-ball 🤷‍♀️

Btw. I am pleased with the great improvement in the game, especially Saliha, İlkin and Derya

I think the women's NTs are in a weird transitional phase.

Can Poland be good? Yes

But are Poland good?

200.gif

hmm I wouldnt say its Poland is bad but there were times when beating Serbia or Italy was a common thing for Poland :whistle:I would say Serbia stepped up on another level playing for WCH and OG medals and Italy somehow returned into this level and its obvious that defeating now Italy/ Serbia is a little miracle for Poland , winning 1 set doesnt mean you´re not 2 levels behind them

• that´s a spike of the year :lol: I didnt see this action and is funny how all 3 fell on the floor

• rip Naya :(

• What is up with Pietrini She is still not playing or they want to rush with her because She was injured ?!

She was the key for Italy at ECH and VNL.

• Considering that Łukasik and Czyrniańska are both injured, I really think that Szlagowska deserves to be our starter. I love her positivie energy and her influence on the rest of the team.

totally agree! she is far better than Górecka both in attack and reception and she give a lot of energy for team.

I`m little bit disapointed that Wolosz didnt set good balls, very often behind players...

• I see on a Dominican facebook page that DOM are going to play Poland and the Dutch before the WCH in the Netherlands.

Has anyone else seen anything? Phil  Let's go orange

DOM is on their way to Holland, so it sounds like this is happening.

I think the group is

S: Marte, Camil

Opp: Gaila

OH: DLC, Brayelin, Yonkaira, Guillen

MB: Jineiry, Arias, Hinojosa, Geraldine

L: Brenda, Yineirys, Larysmer

• I still don't know antything about Poland playing against them.

Maybe they will practise together for a day or two and playing non official friendlies.