Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• And it goes down the drain just like in 3rd set again for Poland :aww:

Just what I was thinking. Just a blink and it's over.

Russia have to be happy for pulling this one out with Kosheleva blowing hot and cold and Goncharova playing like crap, but they need to get serious after this.
    A huge opportunity missed for Poland, but frankly, their squad is quite thin.

• So in the end Poland can't make the surprise. They played too stupid when it counted, and it showed that Nawrocki comes from men's volleyball where the OPP needs to do all the dirty work. Just that Skowronska isn't Grozer (or whatever famous male OPPs there are around)...

• When will matche between Croatia and Turkey will start now ??

• Now we must keep fingers crossed for Russia, they must beat Italy and Belgium and we must win tomorrow with Belgium.

• Ok, Skowronska didn't play in Poland for a long while, but it looks like the polish setters are the only ones who still don't know she's the last player to run when you're behind in the score. :wall:

On the other side Kosheleva playing half of her potential still makes Russia a consistent team. :white:

• so, at what time is going to start Turkey-Croatia? at 19:30?

Oh Polska! Really, they were so close, the moment was the 3rd set, not the 5th. Just 3 points away from the big upset. It was today to beat Russia: Goncharova was a shadow, bad (awful) setting from Startseva and Kosanienko and Kosheleva mad with herself.

Poland also got credit. Wolosz played really well during the first 3 sets, she was setting well and not all to Kasia. Btw, what´s going on with Polanska? Cant she serve in?

• The stats fot RUS-POL is wrong.
    It shows Poland made 16 errors on 3rd set 8|

On 3rd set, Russia made 12 or 13 spikes.

• Yes, the stats are wrong, for example it shows Jagieło is 4/13 in attack while it is not hard to guess that she scored a lot more. 4 attacks were in 2nd set only and all with block ;)

• After the first game of the first team, only two points to say:

- Russia NEED Gamova

- Kosianenko is not a starting player. Startseva is much better.

:white:

• Nothing special from Ned. For now. Sloetjes-Bujis only.

But Maret was the best scorer (19 pts, 44% spike), Lonneke 15 pts (31%), Buijs 12 pts (38%) :)
    I hope Judith Pietersen will play more.

• And now, right after Goncharova, I will enjoy the second player I dislike the most becuase of her attitude: Kubra Akman. :aww:

I can't stand by her, I'm sorry Turkey: I'll support Croatia.

• What weak reception by our libero.

• And now, right after Goncharova, I will enjoy the second player I dislike the most becuase of her attitude: Kubra Akman. :aww:

I can't stand by her, I'm sorry Turkey: I'll support Croatia.

And why is that? I am not saying she is the most polite, but she rarely screams across the net.. she usually runs to her teammates and screams towards the crowd, which many players do in fact.

• I expected more from Croatia. I hope they will improve in the next sets.

And CRO still didn't manage to find a libero with good reception... :whistle: