2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• That's what we see when there's a huge gap between 1st setter and 2nd one.. She finally used Bednarek and she didn't make it.

Well, reception is not A in Chemik so its hard to find solutions, when she tries Bednarek she doesnt score, Bjelica doesnt score, Werblinska not scoring that much as well, the team is not defendinf that well, has not much chances to counter attack..... Its hard to find solutions.... everyone always blames the setters, but in the middle of the game, when nothing is working, its hard to change and make something out of nothing...

• Busto deserved to win! They prepared the match really well, thanks to Parisi's work. It's a big achievment for them and for italian volleyball. Great match for Havelkova, also in reception, she's back on top form and good match also from Leonardi, Lyubushkina and Diouf. Marcon played well and made her points in attack, Wolosz was better than Ognjenovic. Great Busto, good luck to them :super:

• matthias u for real ? the reason busto won wasnt cause they were good but becuase chemik was awful today how u lose a set in which u have 4 point lead and 7 point lead chemik had 5-7 mistakes at least in each set so no wonder they lost

• This match shows it's wasting money for women volleyball in Poland. Nothing will help this spoiled generation. Maybe teenagers in future, while other nations will be changed also, MAYBE, in about 8-10 years. It's shameful while guys are excellent, two teams can qualify to FF as world champions and everyone wants to help women, women want to choose coach, is it their buisness, really? We organized FF and we are ridiculed, stop it. Stop wasting finally money and give just everything for guys. It's high time. At Polish women cup was almost empty hall while in guys league people just want to sleep near hall and fight for every ticket. This hall should become empty after losing second set and wasted set ball.

sure, they lost and they played badly, but they are still a good team. they beat dinamo kazan and rabita baku already.

yeah, the men's version of every sport in the world is probably more popular than the women's, but that is no reason to just abandon it. how are they going to get better if they get no money?

• Congrats Busto, Definitely deserved the game, played really well, tatically they managed to control the match...even when they were behind.....Havelkova did amazing today....for me as well she was the name of the match.

• Well, reception is not A in Chemik so its hard to find solutions, when she tries Bednarek she doesnt score, Bjelica doesnt score, Werblinska not scoring that much as well, the team is not defendinf that well, has not much chances to counter attack..... Its hard to find solutions.... everyone always blames the setters, but in the middle of the game, when nothing is working, its hard to change and make something out of nothing...

I know you love Maja, I do too, but this time it WAS her.. there were many situations where the ball could've been set to Bednarek, she started setting her late in the second set.. I think that was the first ball she got.. She could've set more pipes, spread the game a bit.. Busto were always there to block with 2 people..

Congrats Busto.. I didn't think they could make it..

• Well, reception is not A in Chemik so its hard to find solutions, when she tries Bednarek she doesnt score, Bjelica doesnt score, Werblinska not scoring that much as well, the team is not defendinf that well, has not much chances to counter attack..... Its hard to find solutions.... everyone always blames the setters, but in the middle of the game, when nothing is working, its hard to find solutions...

I'm not one to blame setters quickly, but I also think that there was a large difference today between Wolosz's game and Ognjenovic's. Wolosz played with much better speed and made better tactical choices than Maja. Of course the quality of reception and of the attackers also plays a role, but if Diouf can attack such quick balls, why can't Bjelica? On the other hand this is not necessarily Maja's fault but Cuccarini's :whistle:

• Congrats to Busto however what CEV does is pretty annoying. To me Busto does not have a chance in the final against either EcV or Vakifbank. What pisses me off most is, Busto does not deserve being "2nd" as a title either. Neither Busto nor Chemik are better than EcV or Vakifbank. So sad the rules don't allow them to play in the final instead which could be much more entertaining.

• matthias u for real ? the reason busto won wasnt cause they were good but becuase chemik was awful today how u lose a set in which u have 4 point lead and 7 point lead chemik had 5-7 mistakes at least in each set so no wonder they lost

Yes I'm for real :roll: I agree that Chemik, as in Polish Cup final, was far from convincing today, but at the same time Busto was convincing. Only because one team played bad it doesn't mean the other didn't play good...

And FYI, in 2nd set Chemik had only 4 mistakes and Busto 8, and still Busto won the set. So don't say they just won because of Chemik's mistakes :!:

• good game for Busto Arsizio...but they are still weak for the turkish though.

Chemik Police performed horribly today, the host will get the fourth place i predict...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Congrats to Busto however what CEV does is pretty annoying. To me Busto does not have a chance in the final against either EcV or Vakifbank. What pisses me off most is, Busto does not deserve being "2nd" as a title either. Neither Busto nor Chemik are better than EcV or Vakifbank. So sad the rules don't allow them to play in the final instead which could be much more entertaining.

That is sports...

• how were they convincing if 1/3 of their points came from police errors ? if police managed to keep erros at minimum busto wouldnt stand a chance just my thought and this was busto max so to say, so whoever wins from next match is gonna trash busto big time

• lol for real as in for real delusional

btw i agree none of the 2 teams deserveto be in the finals in fact i would even say that if not for weird playoff format they might not even qualify for the final 4

• My first match impression - Havelkova is so pretty. I wish I look like her. :rolleyes:

You're talking about Wołosz's progress. Hm, it's useless for our NT anyway. Maybe when she will be near her the end of career finally will play with someone worthy of attention.

• What a miserable game for Chemik.They are embarrassed in this game.
    Congratulations for Busto but in my opinion Vakif will win in both games.

• I know you love Maja, I do too, but this time it WAS her.. there were many situations where the ball could've been set to Bednarek, she started setting her late in the second set.. I think that was the first ball she got.. She could've set more pipes, spread the game a bit.. Busto were always there to block with 2 people..

Congrats Busto.. I didn't think they could make it..

I love Maja too, but she was bad today. Sometimes for the NT, she gets unfairly criticised when the problem is really reception and she sets to Brakocevic too much because Nikolic and Molnar are useless. But today, she had a bad match. She did not use enough variety and her sets were usually just really high. There were other weaknesses in the team too, but she had a bad day, it's true.

• I'm not one to blame setters quickly, but I also think that there was a large difference today between Wolosz's game and Ognjenovic's. Wolosz played with much better speed and made better tactical choices than Maja. Of course the quality of reception and of the attackers also plays a role, but if Diouf can attack such quick balls, why can't Bjelica? On the other hand this is not necessarily Maja's fault but Cuccarini's :whistle:

I agree Wolosz game was better today....I just dont think Chemik lost is Maja's fault... :) And Im not saying that cause Im a fan of her, but cause its how the game was presented....ok maybe Maja's choice in some points were not the right one..but when your reception is not in point, when your attackers are not scoring..the game takes a course....Cucarinni failed today tatically....and Busto in other hand did very well....they had good reception, Havelkova was not explored much in that skill....they had good block-defense relation, many chances to counter attack....that was the difference in the match for me...plus Havelkova did really well and so did Diouf pass half of the match...lets be honest its not that Busto MB recieved much balls as well, they didnt....but the game tatic worked better in Busto side.

• how were they convincing if 1/3 of their points came from police errors ? if police managed to keep erros at minimum busto wouldnt stand a chance just my thought and this was busto max so to say, so whoever wins from next match is gonna trash busto big time

Chemik 20 errors, Busto 17...mighty difference :roll: And welcome to volleyball, the team that makes less errors most of the time wins :whistle: Keeping errors low also means playing well...but believe what you want, your posts don't exactly radiate intelligence :gone: