Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Adenizia keeps playing better and better. Her attack is on very high % not just now but in last 3-4 matches.

• Welcome back, Smarzek :D

Nice result for Scandicci. It seems that Adenizia played well, but what about Stevanovic? Are the mbs taking turns playing bad yet or both step up their game today?

She scored a lot but with a very low percentage so I don'T think this is her real level

• Sylla mother died :(

Poor her ❤️

• This season looks interesting. Top dogs lost some games.

Imoco already lost 3 games in local league, plus one game in CL.

In 2016-17, they're runner-up in CL,

in 2017-18, they're the 3rd place,

in 2018-19, even worse?

• This season looks interesting. Top dogs lost some games.

Imoco already lost 3 games in local league, plus one game in CL.

In 2016-17, they're runner-up in CL,

in 2017-18, they're the 3rd place,

in 2018-19, even worse?

Conegliano has really big injury issues and of course, this league is kind of unforgiving fighting zone.

• Anthi Vasilantonaki is the OH with the most points (155) and the biggest % in attack :win::win::win:

Do you know if she will keep playing as OH in NT or will she convert back to Opp? They will be a good combo with Stranzali

• Conegliano looks much better now with stabile reception with Tirozzi in the game. She is very dangerous from the service line but her problem is that She is not strong attacker but with so many option in attack that Wolosz has I think it is better to keep Tirozzi over Sylla in the game...

Herbots is new Jordan Larson or even better(to soon to say). I don't know When I saw OH that is very good all around player like her. Reception-attacking-defence-serve-blocking. This girl has everything and She is very young. Any world top club Should signed her.

Mejiners in ^^

• Reception of Imoco is really good the first set, this allows Wolozs to play her fast game. Busto has difficulties to beat the block en defence of Imoco.

• On the paper, Casalmaggiore looks like a well balanced team, however their performance is so disappointing. It is their first match I watch, and now I have just understood it all: the main problem is the setter!

I think even Club Italia setters are much better than Pincerato. Rachele Morello >>>> Pincerato.

• Yeah for Pomi is huge problem their setter, They should to try signed Skorupa...

• Conegliano looks much better now with stabile reception with Tirozzi in the game. She is very dangerous from the service line but her problem is that She is not strong attacker but with so many option in attack that Wolosz has I think it is better to keep Tirozzi over Sylla in the game...

Herbots is new Jordan Larson or even better(to soon to say). I don't know When I saw OH that is very good all around player like her. Reception-attacking-defence-serve-blocking. This girl has everything and She is very young. Any world top club Should signed her.

Mejiners in ^^

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

In the last match the poor Gennari got aced time by time in order to cover her weak passing. She had to dive into her feet because she couldn't pass a single ball well. Gennari's stats looked awful in the end of the match and ironically Herbots' ones were way better. Do we watch the same matches? And Italy still uses Molten ball. What if there was Mikasa like in Turkey, Germany and almost all over the world? :lol:

• Herbots will become one of the best all around OH, mark my word, like SHAME. :drink:

Hill is attacking so good, jumping over the blocks. I don't remember When was the last time She was so good in attack.

• Herbots will become one of the best all around OH, mark my word, like SHAME. :drink:

Hill is attacking so good, jumping over the blocks. I don't remember When was the last time She was so good in attack.

From present to future there's a ocean in the middle. In your previous post you said she was the new Jordan Larson. Now you say she will be. Of course she could be in a few years, but now her passing is rather weak; Gennari has to cover her.

• What spike from Herbots, she literally spiked in to 2M :super: