Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Why do you even bring this? Do you always judge a player based on one match?

I was joking.. LOL means laughing out loud. I was just being sarcastic.

If you go back to the Turkish Thread and read what I said about Egonu vs Boskovic.....I said I don`t think we can`t even compare Egonu with Boskovic and Zhu anymore because Egonu seems to be on another level.

I`m not sure if that is a language issues or what.....but you guys take everything 100% seriously ...and is kinda annoying. What I love about crovvoley is that everyone fights with him all the time....but you can tell he is always being sarcastic...but none of u guys seems to get it. Again I think that must be a language barrier so I`m sorry.

• I mean....just go back to the last page and you can see I wrote that Egonu will win CL and not Novara.

what i`m trying to say here??/

I`m saying Novara as a team can`t win....but Egonu is so dam good that she will will the whole thing alone.

It also means I don`t hate Egonu....is fact I love Egonu and she`s a TOP 3 player in the World.

• I'm looking at stats sheet where Fabris has 13 points? Robin has most of Conegliano with 14.

https://imocovolley.it/grande-…a-e-monologo-pantere-3-0/

On official stats they gave Robin 1 block and that block was made by Fabris.

Robin has 13 points.

• I was joking.. LOL means laughing out loud. I was just being sarcastic.

If you go back to the Turkish Thread and read what I said about Egonu vs Boskovic.....I said I don`t think we can`t even compare Egonu with Boskovic and Zhu anymore because Egonu seems to be on another level.

I`m not sure if that is a language issues or what.....but you guys take everything 100% seriously ...and is kinda annoying. What I love about crovvoley is that everyone fights with him all the time....but you can tell he is always being sarcastic...but none of u guys seems to get it. Again I think that must be a language barrier so I`m sorry.

Thank you 8)

• There is no "should have been". Vakifbank lost!

Of course, and Novara earned their place in the final fair and square, but still, Vakifbank vs Conegliano would probably be a more exciting prospect. It would be truly unpredictable, and this way there are only two possible outcomes: either Egonu goes nuts and Novara wins or at least makes it close, or she doesn't and the match is a complete thrashing.

What's frustrating about Novara is that they have more than capable players all around and they should not be having these kinds of matches where they simply don't show up. Yes, Conegliano is obviously much more stable as a team and they're riding sky-high on confidence at the moment, but dammit, at least put up a fight.

• I didn't expect such a one sided match, but Conegliano really pushed hard since the beginning.

At the end of the match, all Novara's players went away immediately.. probably they had to talk about their performance and they wanted to shake them!

Folie felt pain in her knee during warm up, so she was rested. Poor girl, the issue is not completely over yet..

• Well, according to some fans' standard, fabris is world's best opposite because novara loses. egonu plays so bad~~ obviously, fabris is better than egonu~~~:lol:

Who said that ?

Some people really likes to put words in other mouth.

Now When someone reads craps like this really believes that I wrote or think like this,...

First raise your standars of thinking then come here. Thank you.

• For ME Boskovic and Egonu are two best OPP right now. Two best players in the world.

Samanta Fabris is in my top 5, She proved herself many time, but I repeat for me.

She wouldn’t be their if She is not great player. Fighting for CL title and Seria A title, the world stronest league for second year. Thank you.

• Who said that ?

Some people really likes to put words in other mouth.

Now When someone reads craps like this really believes that I wrote or think like this,...

First raise your standars of thinking then come here. Thank you.

Our golden boy Crovolley is growning: the kid is now a young man. :)

He's spreading so many wise vibes lately. :heart:

• This forum feels like it's on crack lately

Your jokes crack me!😂

• PalaVerde is already sold out. 5,500tickets.

Conegliano could easily sold out even bigger venue. Probably 8k or even 10k for big finals. :white: