Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Congrats Conegliano! A deserved champion. Now let's win the CL also!:box:

• That was a good match! Had a few dips but that let us admire a little imoco swagger

• No. She had one year break from NT. Marlena Pleśnierowicz was main setter.

Thanks, I can't imagine I wouldn't have noticed her

• It would be so refreshing if De Gennaro got the MVP. It’s barely given to liberos.

Congratulations to the whole team! Hope to see them winning in Berlin. :-)

• Thanks, I can't imagine I wouldn't have noticed her

Don't worry. She will play this summer (Wołosz will skip Montreux tournament because it's 2 days after CL finals :D)

• lol .. since I don't follow the complex web of 19 euro-tournaments, I really have no idea what was just won here :rolll:

• You know what yours and Fabris haters are doing now??... They are still hating...because this is what haters will always do.

I`m so happy for you and Fabris....<3<3<3<3

And She is going home with her second Scudetto :D :dance6:

• You know what yours and Fabris haters are doing now??... They are still hating...because this is what haters will always do.

I`m so happy for you and Fabris....<3<3<3<3

You and crovolley are so cute.....<3<3<3<3

• I am so happy for Asia and her teammates. Hope to see them with gold medals in Berlin too. Paola, don't cry, you will win everything next year :super:

• I am so happy for Asia and her teammates. Hope to see them with gold medals in Berlin too. Paola, don't cry, you will win everything next year :super:

but if Woloz goes, let`s hope Santareli won`t sign a cheap setter like Barbolini did....otherwise Egonu might have to go through all this again next season...and she will end up empty handed again.