CEV Champions League 2019

• Both Imoco and Dinamo Moscow are a middle/high level teams.

They simply don't belong to the top teams, which nowdays are just Eczacibasi and VakifBank. That's it.

I find Albert Camus definition of the dandy from "L´Homme revolte" astonishingly "on point" when it comes down to try define the character of the man behind the account. He is a man who, in true post-modern fashion, takes a delight in playing with words. He makes a lot of knowledgable claims, but the analysis is generelly followed by an exaggerated conclusion, half-decent equals disastrous etc. Thus, the reality is rather obscured and distorted than clarified from his messages in the end.

Nice. I love literature.

• Both Imoco and Dinamo Moscow are a middle/high level teams.

They simply don't belong to the top teams, which nowdays are just Eczacibasi and VakifBank. That's it.

Nice. I love literature.

Until yesterday the best volleyball in the world was played in the Italy. Just italian can beat turkish, they say. Now, Italy sucks. Come on!

• Based on some people here in this forum, the only top team in the world is Vakifbank

I just can't...:whistle:

• Based on the performance of half season, I will choose Ecz, Vakif and Novara as top teams.

Scandicci, Fener and Imoco are next.

• Both Fener and Moscow aren’t top clubs. That pool was the weakest one. Same level teams, that is why it was “interesting”.

Fener is a strong team. When Fener played against Ecz and Vakif in Turky league, the game was close.

And Novara or Imoco can not guarantee they could beat Fener.

• So Fener and Moscow can't be drawn together in QFs, I really enjoyed their last match.. With that said I want to see Novara x Moscow instead I think this will be an interesting matchup

• I feel terrible for Conegliano.... They wanted to win CL so badddddd....They tried so hard...tried everything they could...even tried stealing players from other teams....and still it was not enough.

Now they must pray that either Lodz or Stuggart loose so they can advance?? I feel terrible for them because this is so embarrassing. I will be sending my prayers as well.

And even if they get god` s help their journey will end in the next round as would face the Turkish Power Houses or Novara.

is there any way they can do the same thing they did 2 seasons ago when they failed to qualify and as the only way out they decided to host the final 4? Maybe they can "steal" it from Berlin??

Again I feel terrible for them... They rule in Seria A...but in CL they are simple not on the same level as others... #BallDontlie.

;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

• By the way Eczacibasi can't take the risk to give away the last match without points to Kazan: they could be overtaken both by Fenerbahce and Scandicci in that case and drop from cup 1 to cup 2 in the DOL. More specifically, when Eczacibasi would give away the match in tie-break against Kazan (which means Imoco is out), than not only Fenerbahce, but also Scandicci could pass them, if the latter wins 3:0 due sets, they would have better set ratio as VitrA than - this risk will not be taken by the Ecztigers, I'm sur.

• By the way Eczacibasi can't take the risk to give away the last match without points to Kazan: they could be overtaken both by Fenerbahce and Scandicci in that case and drop from cup 1 to cup 2 in the DOL. More specifically, when Eczacibasi would give away the match in tie-break against Kazan (which means Imoco is out), than not only Fenerbahce, but also Scandicci could pass them, if the latter wins 3:0 due sets, they would have better set ratio as VitrA than - this risk will not be taken by the Ecztigers, I'm sur.

You are right.

In the last round, If Ecz intentionally loses to Kazan to eliminate Imoco, Ecz can not guarantee they will rank in top 4 teams. In this case, both Fener and Scandicci have chances to surpass Ecz by points or set ratios. In order to avoid fall into the second draw pool, Ecz will play by the best. So, Lodz and Imoco's respective game will decide who will advance to final 8.

• Again I feel terrible for them... They rule in Seria A...but in CL they are simple not on the same level as others... #BallDontlie.

But if Champions league included only teams from the best league of the world (which is Seria A according to some users) Conegliano would be on the top right now :D

• So now it is everything on Minsk and Budowlani. If this match goes to tie or Budowlani lose one just Conegliano has chance to go through.

Conegliano needs to win clear 3:0.

• Di lulio and Karakurt are doing a good job as outside hitters! Karakurt is receiving good so far and also she attacks well from the left side. I think Di Lulio is a good transfer, because she is a stable receiver and her attack isn't bad either. In this way Robinson can get some rest.

Any link for Vakif?

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo…ank_istanbul_w_beziers_w/