2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Italy is so gifted when it comes to MBs, well and it’s not new. Gioli, Anzanello, Barazza, Paggi, Guiggi, Arrighetti and now with younger generation is stronger. Chirichella, Folie, Fahr, Lubian and Danesi :white:

• I remember everyone here hating on her in Fenerbahçe for literally no reason and I kept cheering her on and taking pics after match etc. :P I really liked her as well.

I remember one match she magically made Polen spike succesfully like 8 times back to back, most were leaving her with 1 or no block. :love: magician

I also dont understand why she was hated, IMO every team she plays in is very lucky because she is always very precise. And I like her as a person, today her interview before the match was nice

• For you guys is problem that Wolosz is not winning easily with Poland but it is NOT problem that last WCH winner is having hard time against Poland, literally 5 or 6 team in Europe.

You guys I just love you.

Still it looks like We Will watch tie break, and Wolosz go girl :heart:

• folie is a beast today!!!!

Im so glad to see her back in form! After such a long injury. Of course, she has never been a Thaisa, Akinradewo or Rasic, but Folie is a very reliable attacker, not so many killblocks, but many rebounds and quite good server. I missed her so much in the last WCH. She could have been a good addition from the bench when Cri was underperforming.

Let's hope she keeps injury-free.

• Receiving with Daalderop, Buijs and Knip, holding my breath now:what:

• Italy is so gifted when it comes to MBs, well and it’s not new. Gioli, Anzanello, Barazza, Paggi, Guiggi, Arrighetti and now with younger generation is stronger. Chirichella, Folie, Fahr, Lubian and Danesi :white:

I would add Sara Bonifacio too. Let's hope she comes back to her WGP 17 level soon. And there is Fatim Kone too.

• I'm never going to like the idea of putting a player like Stysiak at OH :thumbdown: She messes up the whole reception scheme, she's a hole in defense and she doesn't even contribute much in attack. Maybe she'll be a good OH in some years, but right now I'm sure Poland would be more balanced with Grajber.

Totally agree! People underestimates Grajber a lot but I think she is the stabilizer of the team and for sure contributes more than current Stysiak

• ARE YOU WATCHING THE GAME ?!?!?!?

LAST 4 ATTACKS HIGH BALLSSSS TO BRANKICA OR BOSKOVIC :wall::wall::wall::wall: Woooooooowwww :gone:

• Reception is overrated

Well played :rolll:

• Polish crowd is just out of this world :drink:

I really dont mind who wins the match, I just want to watch a tie-break.

Sometimes I feel polish girls have so much talent, raw one, but the coach doesnt know how to "explote" it.