2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I saw a few comments about Gabi-Macris duo and I’d like to make a point about this. Guys, please understand that Gabi is a great player overall but she ain’t no Zhu Ting to achieve crazy scores in every single game. This duo worked well this season but we had Natalia, Gattaz and Bruna helping Gabi a lot. In many matches, Natalia and Gattaz were the main responsible for scoring for Minas. Now that Gabi is the main star of the team by far, it is harder for a player with her characteristics to score in every single opportunity. She’s a great player overall, with balanced skills, but she’s not a brilliant attacker (like Zhu, Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara, Natalia, etc).

I agree but volleyball is a team sport.

• We have.!Mayany and Tainara deserve more than them... Bia is just embarassing herself, its not even helpful having her in court because experience. She is just a ghost, a fat and slow ghost

gurl. lmfao. but i agree with you, she is the shadow of her former self.

I saw a few comments about Gabi-Macris duo and I’d like to make a point about this. Guys, please understand that Gabi is a great player overall but she ain’t no Zhu Ting to achieve crazy scores in every single game. This duo worked well this season but we had Natalia, Gattaz and Bruna helping Gabi a lot. In many matches, Natalia and Gattaz were the main responsible for scoring for Minas. Now that Gabi is the main star of the team by far, it is harder for a player with her characteristics to score in every single opportunity. She’s a great player overall, with balanced skills, but she’s not a brilliant attacker (like Zhu, Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara, Natalia, etc).

very true. gabi is an all-around player. she is good at receiving and defense, and can kill balls, too. i remember back when she was with Natalia in Rexona, Gabi and the legendary Fabi guard the floor really well, allowing Natalia to have a monstrous season. Gabi is crucial to the NT now because let's admit it, she is the best player they have in all position. I hope her time in Turkey will help her grow even more.

• Lazovic did so well in the first set. I was so impressed....but Terzic took her out in the 2nd set after 2 bad passes and never brought her back...😪....and Lozo’s reception was not any better.

I would like to see Kubura instead of Bjelica tomorrow.

This young Dutch team is promissing and fun to watch. Nika 16 points in 2 sets :white:.

Turkey got destroyed at home .....:lol: thank u Kurogo.

• I like how Russia doess't care about the VNL. They started with setter Ryseva who was a substitute all season (played 16 sets mainly as serving substitute) and when the reception was struggling Iurinskaya (OH) was replaced by Russu who playes opposite in her club...

• I like how Russia doess't care about the VNL. They started with setter Ryseva who was a substitute all season (played 16 sets mainly as serving substitute) and when the reception was struggling Iurinskaya (OH) was replaced by Russu who playes opposite in her club...

It's good that they want to let their main players rest but I honestly don't see a point in letting just random players play when Russia is actually in need of a new generation or at least for some extra players to step up. I hope there is at least some thought process going behind it all lol otherwise it's just a waste of time.

• I hope Korea beats Thailand, its sad to see but the Thai girls' level is decreasing and the current youngsters are not enough, and indeed other teams are catching up with their game. I would like another Asian team to step up in such a time, thats unlikely to be anyone other then Korea :P

Them winning more even without Kim would be a good start

• I don't see why Foluke is on the list for 2020. She played in Japan this past season so of course she would be MVP. But the past important matches over the year, she is getting slower to the block. I see Dixon for sure on the roster. Adams never been a fan but I'm not sure how she played this year. I like Gibby but I don't see her either.

Foluke is one of the best MB in the world. She is getting older but she’s the best MB USA has right now. Probably last run for her is 2020. Tori and Gibby will probably be there. Adams may be out. Needs a good club year 2019-2020 season.

• I hope Korea beats Thailand, its sad to see but the Thai girls' level is decreasing and the current youngsters are not enough, and indeed other teams are catching up with their game. I would like another Asian team to step up in such a time, thats unlikely to be anyone other then Korea :P

Them winning more even without Kim would be a good start

Right now, is 2 sets to 1 - Thailand.

Who knows? The ball is round.

4th set!

• FIVB World TV offers a very good bargain for those lesser volleyball nations like those in Asia whereas volleyball is not significant, hardly heard....

Euro 15 for the whole VNL + Olympic Qualification + World Cup, I just signed this one :lol:

If VNL 2019 only, euro 10.

Much better than hunting those low quality live streaming or lagged replays.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Foluke is one of the best MB in the world. She is getting older but she’s the best MB USA has right now. Probably last run for her is 2020. Tori and Gibby will probably be there. Adams may be out. Needs a good club year 2019-2020 season.

Foluke is their best attacking MB and she'll most probably be there. Dixon after the injury is not the player she once was. Gibby? Although she has a great personality, her last 2 club seasons were pretty bad. Adams is actually the one I'm seeing making the cut.

• These taller teams are a drag with their blocking and stuff

• This Captain Hyperbole phrase "Un-returnable Serve" is also a drag with its falseness and stuff