2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• She was great in WCH, then she played a few matches. After her injury, she barely played. I think she's a good prospect but I am confused about your hype about her.

Im not hyping her. Im just replying to a user here that anna danesi is the one of the best mb in the world if not the best. Im not hyping mayany. In fact she still needs to improve her attack. The block is already there. I just want her attack to be consistent!!!! Mayany to me is better than anna danesi in terms of block and has huge potential to make it big given the opportunity. Anna danesi is already there but stats cant say she is the one.

Good vibes to you!

• Im not hyping her. Im just replying to a user here that anna danesi is the one of the best mb in the world if not the best. Im not hyping mayany. In fact she still needs to improve her attack. The block is already there. I just want her attack to be consistent!!!! Mayany to me is better than anna danesi in terms of block and has huge potential to make it big given the opportunity. Anna danesi is already there but stats cant say she is the one.

Good vibes to you!

I don’t think Danesi is one of the best, but we can’t say Mayany is better either. Mayany has never played for the NT nor have had the chance to be a starter in an entire club season. That’s why I think there’s a little of hyping her here.

• I definitely agree. Well i told the one who claimed here that anna danesi is the best middle blocker in the world if not, among the top 5!!!I know she has potential. But her club season in italy isnt the determinant of that claim alone. She is among the top 20 mb of the world!

Currrent best blockers of the world are: adenizia, rasic, anna carolina of praia, akinradewo, and yan ni of china!

I know for a fact mayany got summoned and will play for the brazil nt! But im not saying she is the best if not the ones included in the top 5 mb of the world. What im saying is mayany has more potential has better stats than his anna danesi!!!

I disagree with akinradewo being a top MB. She’s been playing in Japan and I would think she should be blocking the hitters there. Her play when she with the USANT this past year has declined. She’s been slow to move from side to side with her blocks and her hitting...well that could be due to the setting.

• I disagree with akinradewo being a top MB. She’s been playing in Japan and I would think she should be blocking the hitters there. Her play when she with the USANT this past year has declined. She’s been slow to move from side to side with her blocks and her hitting...well that could be due to the setting.

Gosh. Who's left as a top MB then? Maybe... Mayany? :gone:

• Rasic is still currently the best MB overall, and her block is still legendary.. Eda also one of the most complete MBs to me. If we talk purely about blocking, Fetisova is up there with the very best along with Danesi. All the MBs I mentioned share the same skill: They know how to stop Zhu Ting! And I think that makes them world-class :super:

• According to Bruno Voloch, Mari Paraiba will play in Monza next season.

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…echa-com-monza-da-italia/

Sorry but I don't like this transfer. If they really have such a big budget as people say, they could have transferred much better players. Danesi and Heyrman are the only good transfers and players:gone:

• Olympiakos is going to change 6 players.

In the team will remain almost all the starters

Christodoulou,Giota,Lambrousi, Konomi,Hippe

Hood and Emonts want to play again in Olympiakos but Olympiakos doesnt want them

The 3rd and 4th MB (Zakhaiou,A.Konstantinidou) will stay + Milentijevic (OH).

The 2nd libero (Kokkinaki) and the 2nd OPP (Vlachaki) cannot play anymore professionally because they want to focus at their studies/jobs. Vlachaki will play in Thetis.

Nomikou (OPP/OH) will not continue in Olympiakos.

The 2nd setter (L.Konstantinidou) went to Aris.

The new 2nd libero will be Xenia Kakouratou.

Olympiakos want to sign with Ana Lazarevic who has played there for 2 seasons but went to Turkey and Romania propably for more money.

New roster

S:Christodoulou, ?

OPP: Hippe, ?

OH: ?, ?, ?, Milentijevic

MB: Giota, Labrousi, Zakhaiou, Konstantinidou

L: Konomi, Kakouratou

• Sorry but I don't like this transfer. If they really have such a big budget as people say, they could have transferred much better players. Danesi and Heyrman are the only good transfers and players:gone:

She will probably bench and enter the court for passing and serving. That's it. I like her, but she is not a high level player for such a tough league as the Italian one.

• Bongaerts and Stoltenborg can't say yet where they are going to play next season. This probably means both of them will leave their team.

• According to Bruno Voloch, Minas made an offer to Sheilla Castro.

Considering that Bruna will be out at least until November, they needed to sign a top-level opposite. The problem is that they've signed with Deja McClendon and Roslandy Acosta, reaching the limit of 2 foreign players according to the rules of our championship. Basically, considering the options available in the national market, I believe she's a good choice.

• Maybe Skorupa was one of the reasons why Egonu didn’t signed with them :whistle::whistle:

• According to Bruno Voloch, Minas made an offer to Sheilla Castro.

Considering that Bruna will be out at least until November, they needed to sign a top-level opposite. The problem is that they've signed with Deja McClendon and Roslandy Acosta, reaching the limit of 2 foreign players according to the rules of our championship. Basically, considering the options available in the national market, I believe she's a good choice.

She didn’t play for the last 3 seasons and she had been playing poorly last seasons she played. I think it is a gamble and hope it will work out good both for her and Minas.