2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• It is like mini USA NT there with KRob, Thompson, Alhassan.

On the other hand, if Alhassan perform well there, she might be a contender to Tokyo 2020.

Nope. Its very too lste for here to contend herself. Kast pan amwrican games she was just decent. Her height was her only advantage

• Brazil is a really hard place for foreign MB.. The best that ever existed in the country is playing there. The big teams that can afford a foreigner, have Olympic champions or established NT-players in the squad (or both)... I would love to see her in Brazil, but I think she will go to China, if she is going anywhere

I was just watching some videos of 2015 and 2016 and Rasic jumps high and spikes super hard. She`s full of energy.

Now she does not jump as high and does not spike as hard, and she does not have the same energy. I guess energy is something she can still overcome, but I think those 2 legs injuries she`s had is the reason why her level has dropped.

NInkovic played for Osasco and did she really well. I do think Osaco,Sesc, Praia and Minas would be interested in Rasic is she was available and they had a slot available.

But if Rasic does leave Vakifbank I think a lot of Italian, Russian, Turkish and especially Japanese Teams would want to sign her. China would be good for her because she season is shorter, but if she retires from the NT after Tokyo, then she can still play a full season at full swing.

• Nope. Its very too lste for here to contend herself. Kast pan amwrican games she was just decent. Her height was her only advantage

Playing great for a team like Fenerbahçe that is a CL contender can change everything. As everyone says, it depends on them and their performance, they have the perfect chance now.

• one more thing: There`s been rumors of Rasic leaving Vakifbank for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Last season everyone were saying she was leaving for good as Guidetti was gonna clean the house and create a whole new system with Zhu departing. ....well she`s still there.

Moscow wanted to sign Rasic to play with Maja last season according to rumors. And again....Guidetti still did not let her go.

• She's not his slave, it's her decision where she'll play :roll:

No he meant Guidetti wanted her to stay so that is why "He didn't let her go"

• Sorry but Rasic performance at WCCH was not high level at all. I do believe this is her last year in Vakifbank :whistle:

• Vakifbank, with Kubra and Zehra, don't need Rasic anymore... And probably Rasic doesn't need Vakifbank either... Sometimes great and legendary partnerships must come to an end

• No he meant Guidetti wanted her to stay so that is why "He didn't let her go"

EXACTLY!......and if Guidetti was not happy with Rasic, last season would have been the perfect opportunity to let her go as Zhu,Sloetjes,Kelsey, Di Lulio all left. "Rebuilt" would have been a perfect excuse in order to let her go....And Vakifbank can easily sign any middle they want basically...but still Gui wanted her to stay.

• Playing great for a team like Fenerbahçe that is a CL contender can change everything. As everyone says, it depends on them and their performance, they have the perfect chance now.

That's correct. That is she will have chances to play more games. Its not that she was hired and will be playing as starter. Some players are just for a one time set rotation block, serving sub... which is totally disgusting to watch..

For CL, i am for fenerbache, vitra, conegliano and scandicci...

I like vakifbank but they are a mess right now. No true star players but with huge transfer deals. Im not ok with MBH in vakif, its better to have larson actually just for the pass.

• She's not his slave, it's her decision where she'll play :roll:

Yeah. She could just played with vitra. Im really is diappointed why vitra did not sign any brazilian mb or setter to say the least,

Well rasic, bia and roberta could have been nice. Seeing lloyd playd against the three players namely boskovic, kim and natalia worries me a lot. I feel like a serious injury will be coming to them just by her set!

To recall, lloyd was a huge potential for the usa nt team. She was injured in world grand champions cup in japan 2017. Her contract to fenerbache was terminated. She played with barueri for two seasons and let outside hitter injured. She played with praia last year and francynne got an ACL tear with her way far way sets to the slide attack of the former.

I was really wondering why the hell vitra was able to hire her? Maybe no options at all since brazilian teams got hired right aftet the season ends? Many possibilities.

To sum it up, she isnt the player worth watching. She is doing the very opposite sets to all three players. Boskovic wants high balls and her sets are too close to the net to boskovic. Natalia wants high balls and far to the net but she is setting natalia with low balls and close to the net. Remember nati was an opposite and worst is kim, kim wants near to the net sets but she is giving her sets that is supposed to be given to natalia. Lucky girl enjoying everything with a low quality play!

Now 2020 she can pack her bags to USA.

• It is true that Rasic played terible at WCCH this year and had some bad games in VVSL this season but it is to early to write of her from top of the volleyball, she surely slow down a bit and she is not on her peak but IMO she is still superb MB. Injuries doesn help, she had a few serious. She is so successfull in her career so far and she also have some ages but for her doesn't matter where she will play, i am sure that she will play in strong team in next year. (similar situation is with De kruijf this 2 is IMO with Eda and Thaisa, Fabiana, Akinradewo player of the decade in this position).

• They signed Lloyd because Wolosz reject Eczacibasi offer and they didn't had many options anymore...

• They signed Lloyd because Wolosz reject Eczacibasi offer and they didn't had many options anymore...

There was Antonijevic still free, indeed Casalmaggiore signed her as soon as Lloyd accepted the offer from Eczacibasi.

Antonijevic was Casalmaggiore's second choice, after Lloyd, but in the end the Serbian turned out to be a much better option than the American and I guess Eczacibasi is regretting not signing her instead.

• Vakifbank is a mess? They finished first during regular season and they were 1 point away from winning the World Tittle ( they would have destroyed Vitra in the final).

I don't see how they won't reach Turkish Final again. And they are only team able to challenge Conegliano in CL.

And all that is based on the fact that Maja is not able to start every match and they use many different players in every game.

Imagine if Woloz only started against the strong teams in Italy? Their chemistry would not be the same.

Maja, Haak, Rasic, Gabi r not star players?🤠😂 Cansu, Ebrar and Zehra are all stars in the making. And then there's Meliha and Kubra...

Poor Vakifbank, a team of mediocre players.

• Roberta in Vitra would be a good idea because her sets to her wing spikers are always amazing - imagine having Roberta overloading on Boskovic like she does with Tandara :rolll:

But her sets to the middle can be tragic sometimes. So no, until she learns how to set her middle properly, she should stay in Brazil.