Italian NT 2019

• https://www.volleynews.it/2020…cita-nasce-dalla-fiducia/

Another interview by Mazzanti, most interesting part is where he says he's not sure if bringing 3 or 4 MB. I think his idea is to bring just 3 OH plus Sorokaite to play as both OH and OPP, and bring either a 4th MB or a 2nd libero for the last spot

Just 3 OH? So sylla pietrini and Gennari or Caterina Bosetti plus sorokaite who can play both. OH and OPP. I agree on just one libero but honestly 4 MB are too much for me

• Just 3 OH? So sylla pietrini and Gennari or Caterina Bosetti plus sorokaite who can play both. OH and OPP. I agree on just one libero but honestly 4 MB are too much for me

I have the same idea. Brazil did this thing in the last Olympics. Bring four MB its just less weird than take tree setters.

• Egonu does not need backup. She can play all 8 games, especially because there`s 1 day rest between every game. So, Sorokaite can be counted as OH, which means they will have 4 already. But I would take a 2nd libero over 4th middles. Danesi, Folei and Chirinchella are more than enough.

• Know this is controversial. We all know Egonu is gay. However, her physique is kinda manly as well as her strength.🤔 Can her sexuality be similar Caster Semenya?

:hit:

Not even near. She is powerful women, simple as that.

• Know this is controversial. We all know Egonu is gay. However, her physique is kinda manly as well as her strength.🤔 Can her sexuality be similar Caster Semenya?

Wut? I honestly see 0 resemblance... Aside from them both being black and strong.

Egonu has a very feminine figure tbh, her curves, thighs, waist. I find this comment quite rude.

• And also it wouldn't have nothing to do with being gay, and that's not Semenya sexuality. Like if you want to try to be gross and try to imply this kind of bullshit at least use the proper terms, or else I'm going to think your brain is stuck in the 60s :sos:

• No way. Caster semenya is basically intersex with high production of testosterone. Paola is 100% a woman biologically and absolutely normal values for a girl

When you listen to her interviews her voice is very feminine (although it could just be the Italian which I don't understand)

• In the interview Mazzanti says it is nearly impossible for Lucia to make it ;(

That could be a heavy loss, we should find another balance.. anyway I.m not giving up both on Cate and Picci, let's see how these issues will develop. we are special from that point of view :whistle:

• He also clearly said Piccinini won't be there. So only option left is Caterina bosetti unless there's a personal issue going on between these two

• My heart aches for every player dealing with injuries but especially those who are injured during or prior to an Olympic year😭 Lucia may be no scoring machine or big blocker but she's like the glue of the Italian team...

• I expect her to break Mari`s 37 point record for sure.

She will probably score 10-15 points per set.

She might break it but it will very hard. Mari hit 61% plus 6 blocks. That was such an impressive performance