Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Conegliano announced some time ago, they want to win all five national and international titles, now they are getting their third (after supercoppa and Club World Championship) and want to get finally the CL and again the A1 title of course - nobody is laughing about this goal.

• Congrats Conegliano! Great teamwork, everybody contributed well.

MVP should be Folie!:super:

• And 3rd CUP for Conegliano this season :white::cup:

They are amazing, look at their scores

Egonu 18 points, Folie 13 points, Robin 10 points, Hill and Sylla 9 points :super:

MVP: Egonu for sure, but Folie had amazing match too:whistle:, 90% in attack (10/9), 3 blocks and 1 ace, BUT Egonu is Egonu :rose:

• Wolosz got one more award in her rich career, MVP of COPPA Italia !!!!

Sorry my love, but Folie or Egonu deserved this award more :mirror:

• Congrats to Imoco and ofc to our Asia :heart: I was watching the final on Sportclub, and I could understand almost every sentence, but Im not sure What was the language. Thats defenitely an advantage of being Slavic :lol:

• It's very hard (if not impossible) to find any weak point in Conegliano's game :white:

Sylla's shaky reception against good server teams.

• Sylla's shaky reception against good server teams.

I agree, and also her attack is not on great level anymore, but She is one of best blockers as OH :white:

And She has good defence, but like I said players like C.Bosetti, Gennari, Gabi, Natalia, Robinson, Bartsch would be better fit. But than who would had any chances against Conegliano :what:

• Joanne Wolosz this season

Individual:

WCCH best setter

Olympic EQT Best Setter

COPPA Italia MVP

Team:

SuperCoppa

WCCH

COPPA Italia

Paola Egonu this season

Individual:

SuperCoppa MVP

WCCH MVP

Team:

SuperCoppa

WCCH

COPPA Italia

Conegliano 29/28

What a season for this two, and it is not yet over...

:white::white::white:

• I watched the game live and I confirm, Conegliano is impressive. Busto fought in the first part of the first set but then they basically dissapeared. Conegliano started playing better, but it looked like they weren't struggling so much, they didn't even have to put their 100%. They are strong, superior and aware of that.

• isnt supercoppa just one game? Why do you make such a big fuss out of it?:white:

Most important cups are league championship and CL. And we still need to wait for that:whistle: