CEV Champions League 2020

• This is the dumbest argument ever lmao.

Should we stop saying Conegliano, since the actual name is Imoco Volley? Should we stop saying Novara, since the actual name is AGIL Volley? And I'm sure the list goes on.

If there were more Moscow teams playing I'd get to specify, but if there's only one it's just the easiest way.

You can call me an ignorant European user if you want :heart:

• I am not sure why you quoted me as you are not the one saying Moscow. I was explaining this to ignorant non-European users. :whistle:

Check Dinamo's club history in their official website: http://vldinamo.ru/history/ It clearly says Dinamo everywhere through the text. Can't find a single place where it's written VC Moscow or sth. :wavy:

Sis, be more like queen Emma Watson. This ain't that deep :P

• I am not sure why you quoted me as you are not the one saying Moscow. I was explaining this to ignorant non-European users. :whistle:

Such an arrogant shit of piece.

Is it too cold in Siberia and you decide to troll this forum? Lmao. Get a life dude.

It is Dinamo Moscow and I will call it Moscow. Or Dinamo, whatever I want.

Ps; please bless this forum and teach us how to call Dinamo Krasnodar.

• Budowlani has just won the 1st set against Eczacibasi (25:17) :what:

Hande got injured

• Oh God Eczacibasi is so unlucky, who is their second OH next to Natalia :what:

I hope it is nothing serious :heart:

• Oh God Eczacibasi is so unlucky, who is their second OH next to Natalia :what:

I hope it is not anything seriously :heart:

Hande left the arena on the wheelchair.

Eczacibasi play with Natalia-Newcombe as OH duo.

• Oh God I forgot that She is in Eczacibasi :what:

• I hope that Buša will not receive like this when summer come in and national team actions start, especially because of oponents , Serbia will play against much stronger oponents that Vasas Budapest is.

She is very solid in attack on the other hand in this match, maybe she and Brankica switch their main job in team :lol::cheesy:

• Big shame on Eczacibasi because they looks like an less than average team without Boskovic, and we all knows who is guilty for that....Motta it is your time to go(finaly)!

• How is Kosheleva's performance against a team from Turkey? Is she part of the receiving line?

• How is Kosheleva's performance against a team from Turkey? Is she part of the receiving line?

She is receiving and doing an ok job at it so far actually but her attack is not like it used to be.

• Gizem is a lucky girl having 2 stable outside hitters next to her in the receiving line-up! Next to that Ognjenovic has a easier job distributing the ball:)

• Is there a link available?