2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I'll be rooting for KYK, I hope no one misunderstood my frustration for hate towards Korea. They're probably my fave team after Turkey here, my frustration is 100% with Gio

• Brazil is one of the underdogs, especially according to the experts in this forum that in the past have made very clear that Brazil could not compete against China, USA, Serbia and Italy :whistle:

Against Russia, the Brazilians are the favorite by a huge margin.

• KYK :obey: What a hero, what a legend. Maybe she’s not her 2012 self anymore but she’s still got it. :heart:

Stay strong, Turkish friends. :flower:

• I legit want an ROC vs USA final. Let's manifest this.

• Congrats to Korea, Turkey, especially Gui, really helped them to acomplish this, but at the end they also used every given chance by Turkey really well and win.

Really heartbroking for Turkish players (and fans:rose:), that was really historic chance, i can't say that i didn't cheer for Korea in this particular match, but just #underdogsyndrom. I would be more than happy to see Turkey (with Eda and Hande - in general one of my fav players) with Olympic medal, they deserve that but unfortunately,.......I hope around 12 (CET) I will not feel like you now my turkish friends.

As the already is well known that China is the most disappointing team, i believe that everyone now can agree that Korea is the biggest surprise, even if they finish as 4th they will really overpass every expectation.

• get a lot sleep beri, you will feel better.

Sis the whole issue is that I slept at this odd hour to watch all these matches so I would just be laying there on the darkness with my thoughts 😂 I'm such a #disaster I can't 🤡 pls everyone ignore me

• That being said, what a huge achievement for KYK and Lavarini! I'm stoked to see them in the semis. KYK is a legend and Lavarini is one in the making. All my love to them. <3

• The girls just don't have the mental toughness needed to push forward. They are after all the more physical team.

KYK > Zhu Ting

KYK can carry a team with minimal support from her teammates.

Ecz couldn't subdue Vakıf for 2 years when KYK was there against ZT?? Hard to come up with such a conclusion mate

• Congrats to Korea, Turkey, especially Gui, really helped them to acomplish this, but at the end they also used every given chance by Turkey really well and win.

Really heartbroking for Turkish players (and fans:rose:), that was really historic chance, i can't say that i didn't cheer for Korea in this particular match, but just #underdogsyndrom. I would be more than happy to see Turkey (with Eda and Hande - in general one of my fav players) with Olympic medal, they deserve that but unfortunately,.......I hope around 12 (CET) I will not feel like you now my turkish friends.

As the already is well known that China is the most disappointing team, i believe that everyone now can agree that Korea is the biggest surprise, even if they finish as 4th they will really overpass every expectation.

#TeamSerbia hands down. Take Egonu down 😂

• he could've cast a spell and made China capable enough to compete without Zhu👀

It's what he did with the Korean team by decreasing their over-reliance on Kim

he's a magnificent magician, he used VNL as the place to train this.