CEV Champions League 2021

• Blagojevic is such a useful player! Despite her hight she is a smart attacker and she is very stable in defense and reception. Hope she makes it to Tokyo:rose:

She probably will make it, but with Terzic philosophy of volleyball *, unfortunately she probably will not play a lot.

She can be so useful as backrow substitution, and also she can be full time OH if Busa have a bad day.

*just to make it clear, i have nothing against his philosophy, he won pretty much everything, but it is sad to have such a player like Blagojevic is and don't use it, just because she doesn't fit the system (he don't like that tips, and smart hits, he is lumberjack, just power power and again power).

• Im so happy for Rasinska, last year she was fighting to avoid relegation from the league, now she is playing against some best European teams. But she has a lot of place to improve.

• Last time I saw Polanska was in 2016... why did she leave NT?

• Olivotto has made 0 effect I really don't get it Busto coach at all what He is doing with his sub. Again tie for Busto. They will be done for tomorrow match :aww:

• Stream for Rzeszow vs Busto

Some predictions were that Busto is gone be last in the pool, lets see if this gone happend. Their biggest weakness was reception I hope they can fix it!

Go Busto :box:

Really good to see teams from Poland with good teams again.

If There are Volero and Cannes with good teams as in the pass Champions League would be great.

• Im so happy for Rasinska, last year she was fighting to avoid relegation from the league, now she is playing against some best European teams. But she has a lot of place to improve.

She hits hard!!!

• From second set this match is the most interesting one so far this week, i cheer for Rzeszow to win the tie break.

• Antiga seems to have build a good team.

• She only hits hard, really hard but She is not jumping. All her spikes are so close to the net. She has so much rooms to be even better

• IMO, Polanska and Efimienko are a little better than Alagierska. Idk why they both didn't get a call from NT in the EOQ. I hope to watch them in the WC.

• IMO, Polanska and Efimienko are a little better than Alagierska. Idk why they both didn't get a call from NT in the EOQ. I hope to watch them in the WC.

I don't think they will be called by coach. I guess he will call Alagierska, Kakolewska, Centka and Stencel/Świrad.

• What a rally MY GOD. NOT SINGLE TIP ALL PURE AND HARD ATTACKS :super::super:

Polanska can play really well, but she is also very clumsy and not regular at all, despite her experience. On the other side, Alagierska is a really good blocker and her serves can be a game changer, she is also much younger. With some young girls coming (Centka) I don’t see space for her in the NT anymore.