CEV Champions League 2021

• You are always mentioning that Conegliano is all about Egonu but look at this stats

Egonu 17 points, 26 sets 62% in attack

Haak 15 points, 32 sets 44% in attack

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Hill maybe isn't scoring much in attack, but her defense and reception are just so important for the Conegliano system to work out well. One of the main reasons Conegliano was able the win this second set!

• Maja messed up with her OH duo

• 30 great actions from Maja today? This must be a joke :cheesy:

Every time she touches the ball is magic. Best player of the world. Imoco must have poisoned her food to make her play like this.

(JUST KIDDING!!!)

Maja has indeed made far more mistakes than probably in the last 10 years combined, but it's not like she's been awful all around. I hope Guidetti gives her another chance to finally find her rhythm...

• I just hope Maja come back better at the 3rd set and can finally involve her middles in the game, because Zehra is not close to what she can contribute and Milena is a ghost

• Imoco are much better with Adams because Sylla’s reception is so weak. Yes, she can attack better than Adams but not well enough to make up for her weak passing. Adams-Hill-De Gennaro is an insanely good reception unit with no weakness. That was the difference in that set, how will Vakif adjust?

• I just hope Maja come back better at the 3rd set and can finally involve her middles in the game, because Zehra is not close to what she can contribute and Milena is a ghost

I thought she would come better in the second set... Hope She improves. She can make an impact on the game.

• Every time she touches the ball is magic. Best player of the world. Imoco must have poisoned her food to make her play like this.

(JUST KIDDING!!!)

Maja has indeed made far more mistakes than probably in the last 10 years combined, but it's not like she's been awful all around. I hope Guidetti gives her another chance to finally find her rhythm...

I love your crovolley imitation:lol:

• Folie playing nice in attack but her serve is terribleeeee

• Folie and Rasic fighing for worst server