CEV Champions League 2021

• you don’t have to stop Egonu at the OG... you just have to make Sylla pass 😂😂 she won’t have an Adams to replace her

They will have C.Bosetti, don’t worry.

• My dream team :

Wołosz ( Poulter )

Egonu ( Rivers )

Ogbogu ( De Kruijf ) , Fahr ( Wasilewska )

MBH ( Gray ), Gabi ( Bosetti )

Ayca ( De Gennaro )

Some of the players in brackets didn't achieve much but they really impressed me, I think Rivers 40 point performance with Eczacibasi can't be forgotten but also Mingardi was really good. Wasilewska's slide attacks were great and led Chemik to an unexpected I would say wins against Kazan and tie break with Novara, unfortunatelly she got injured :(

• you don’t have to stop Egonu at the OG... you just have to make Sylla pass 😂😂 she won’t have an Adams to replace her

Serve Sylla, and when Pietrini replaces her, serve Pietrini and hope for the best.

It's not like anyone's gonna get anywhere serving de Gennaro and Bosetti anyways.

• Just imagine C.Bosetti instead of Sylla in Conegliano :sos:

Next year it will be even harder to beat Conegliano. I only see Novara can do it.

What crazy season it is going to be in Seria A :white:

Conegliano lost Hill but Vakifbank lost Maja.

I think that this game proves the opposite. Vakifbank had a real chance to win this game. So Conegliano isnt far from Vakifbank. They just have Egonu who is IMO the best player of the world.

• I forgot the semis existed it's been so long 🤣

• Just imagine C.Bosetti instead of Sylla in Conegliano :sos:

Next year it will be even harder to beat Conegliano. I only see Novara can do it.

What crazy season it is going to be in Seria A :white:

Conegliano lost Hill but Vakifbank lost Maja.

Even harder? It gonna be easier

Hill is AMAZING and really secure for finals

Sylla as we can see FLOPPPPPP in all important finals and courtney is now like a second libero

• Imoco will have a harder path next year.... Courtney is definitely a downgrade from Hill... who is going to replace Adams? Plummer isn’t as stable in passing as she is (although she is much better offensively than Hill or Adams)

I doubt that Sylla will be starter indeed, I expect Bossetti and Pietrini to be starters indeed. That's why it is very crucial that they should bring Lucia Bossetti as 4th OH. Otherwise there won't be anyone at the bench to save such blackouts

• same as Zhu Ting, but she probably won't be in Europe or CL contention for a while...

But Zhu was 24 when she won CL the second time. Naz won already twice as well when she was 23

• What was those sets to position four... the combinations sometimes really off. Please. Wolosz wasnt amazing. But Maja was far from a decent game. Even the reception was good/great most of the times...

The difference between Maja and Wolosz in floor covering was apparent. Age and athletic ddifference showed, imho

• Yesss can't wait for China - Italy. I love both Zhu and Paola but I'd root for China hands down

I don't think China has a good h2h history vs Italy.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I still saw Ayca hate too lmao.

Volleyball knowledge among commons is low, most are still learning to appreciate it. I hope the girls stay strong though.

• Conegliano is rare team who haven’t had any Covid case in their team. So bravo to that too.

Brava Coneglino staff.