2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• They're hosting the third one

Ah ok! Thanks for the info. I thought it was only hosted by NED. So good to know an historic team like Poland is back to WCH. Hope they have a good participation now they are host. They have the players for doing it.

• This is well know, but I say it again: Poland with a decent coach would be a top team. The "raw" material is there, they just need someone who makes them shine, lead them, etc.

They have one of the top setters in the world, a world class OPP in the making, a pretty decent libero (actually two), as well as MBs who arent a hole in the block and could contribute much more if the tactic was different.

Im just wondering what else has to happen in order Polish federation changes the coach. They have already missed two WCHs in a row. Are they waiting for a third one?

Exactly, there is no team, no style of playing, just individuals.

• Ah ok! Thanks for the info. I thought it was only hosted by NED. So good to know an historic team like Poland is back to WCH. Hope they have a good participation now they are host. They have the players for doing it.

They are co hosts so both don't need to qualify.

• Gonna be so sad when Jenny announces her retirement. She's the prodigy, the icon, and the legend of women volleyball.

just treasure the moments Jennny vs Ze and Jenny vs Kach:rolll::rolll: there are not too many matches to watch those coaches fun moments.Jenny only coached USA and CHN teams at countries level,just dont know why those eour countries dont invite her after 2000 and 2008.

• just treasure the moments Jennny vs Ze and Jenny vs Kach:rolll::rolll: there are not too many matches to watch those coaches fun moments.Jenny only coached USA and CHN teams at countries level,just dont know why those eour countries dont invite her after 2000 and 2008.

Jenny took the USA job because her daughter lives in the USA. I don’t think she is interested in coaching other countries. She coach club teams all the time. Coaching another NT is just too much work.

• Jenny took the USA job because her daughter lives in the USA. I don’t think she is interested in coaching other countries. She coach club teams all the time. Coaching another NT is just too much work.

maybe.but for countries level,I think it is more fun than club level.because you cant choose what players you will get.but you can show your ability how to improve a team

• I think Poland plays good in this match . They only make 7errors intotal. China makes 9 errors.Stysiak and lukasik has about 50% success spike rate.

China OH'spike success rate is insane in this match. Both Zhang and Li gets over 70% spike success rate!:teach:

• I think Poland plays good in this match . They only make 7errors intotal. China makes 9 errors.Stysiak and lukasik has about 50% success spike rate.

China OH'spike success rate is insane in this match. Both Zhang and Li gets over 70% spike success rate!:teach:

And the scoreline in the first two set was close, the Zhang & Li success rates were due to almost non-existent blocking from POL. It's relatively a slow game.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I feel so sorry for Korean. They are so bad this year.

• Will Guidetti ever let the newcomers play?:/

They have to secure their ticket to the SFs with a victory today. China is just behind.