2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Facts because Italy does so well at the Olympics?

love those facts.

But that's true for Italy prior to Egonu, and Sylla as well. We shall see this time soon. Forget not the last WCH!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• But that's true for Italy prior to Egonu, and Sylla as well. We shall see this time soon. Forget not the last WCH!

With upgrades with amazing C.Bosetti and Gennari who can be starting OH and to have perfect reception line with Bosetti-Gennari-De Gennaro.

Italy power is coming :box:

• Nootsara-Pleumjit connection still a beauty. They could find each other blindfolded

• what a way to lose this set Italy

But I ecpect italy continue sending their B or C teams to vnl

With new cev schedule I imagine they gonna do that

• Btw I watched the highlight for the China - USA match which (fortunately it seems :D) I missed.

Besides the fact that USA didn't start with most starters and esp. Kim Hill as a Libero was a big question mark. What a walkthrough from the Chinese girls :what: No issue whatsoever, they are in it to defend in Tokyo that's for sure...

• It is funny that Karch was complaining about that there's no strong team against them during VNL and finally he plays against CHN, and he doesn't use his strongest lineup. What a contradiction!

• There was absolutely no reason to play the first string for the USA Today.

USA almost always takes every tournament seriously. Why? Easier to attract sponsors, winning titles annually is different than every four years.

The USA sent their best squad to VNL because the team needed competition outside of their own gym.

Italy and China have a very deep in country gym, so they chose to not send their best squads.

Also, if the USA wins, $1 million looks better than nothing.

USA is easily part of the top teams, Brazil, China, Italy and Serbia right now.

Foluke not as good, please…Woman had a child and had to relearn to play afterwards.

She is still a great middle and has always been incredibly athletic. Yes, Washington and Og are great, but Foluke not on the roster is just wrong.

• The purpose of the USA today, was definitely to figure out the positions of the non-starters for Tokyo. No opponent better than China to do that.

Who is saying Foluke shouldn't be on the roster? I don't think anyone is (unless it was they who shall not be named)

• Japan playing with backups and still being 11-3 up.