2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• if vnl isn't done it will afect a lot brazil,usa

Because europwans can do matches brtween them,asians also but they don't have goos rivals in their confederation

Only rd for usa

I think the US can handle no VNL, its just the fringe players that would suffer.

The USA "B" team is better than half of the teams that would be playing in the VNL. Intergym competition will be high which is a good thing.

Im not sure if its the same for Brazil or the Asian teams.

• I think the US can handle no VNL, its just the fringe players that would suffer.

The USA "B" team is better than half of the teams that would be playing in the VNL. Intergym competition will be high which is a good thing.

China would also play 6v6 with B team, or with some provincial/city level men's teams

• Hope Brazil can give a chance to the new generation. So far, after the goldem generation, i think that now Brazil will finally start to build a new team for Paris.

• I think the US can handle no VNL, its just the fringe players that would suffer.

Yeah but that are the same kind of playing

If i'm not wrong usa do that several years with blue vs red team

Asians if they have defense as weapon,is different way and europeans also

• I'm almost sure the pools scheduled in Brazil won't happen. Population here won't get fully vaccinated in at least 6 months.

• yeah it gonna be difficult

I imagine 24 athletes are gonna stay in a country for almost 2 months

• Previously, some good players joined the team in later weeks, now they really will have to bring everyone in and dedicate to the tournament for 2 months. I expect a lot of teams will come with young or B teams. Big names would prepare for OG at home probably.

• Previously, some good players joined the team in later weeks, now they really will have to bring everyone in and dedicate to the tournament for 2 months. I expect a lot of teams will come with young or B teams. Big names would prepare for OG at home probably.

Agreed. Two months in a bubble, being isolated from real world will be hard especially mentally. It will be harder for young players.

• I wonder if all teams are going to participate eventually. It's the only logically possible format, but I can imagine that some teams or at least some players don't want to do it...

Especially right before olympic games...

• I wonder if all teams are going to participate eventually. It's the only logically possible format, but I can imagine that some teams or at least some players don't want to do it...

if you can do it in Japan, you won’t have to requarantine...let alone may VNL teams are playing in the Olympics.

• Under such circumstances, it really is better not to have it than to be in this hellish format (a couple of months in the bubble, right before Olympics). Personally, I would be shocked if more than a dozen or so among top 200 players in the world participate.

• i think that its a great deal for young players.

• That it undoubtedly is, but I wonder whether FIVB will be pleased to spend so much money just to get a glorified Juniors competition...

• The only reason for the suggestion of a different format is that there are so many countries that this tournament visits and you have no idea if they’ll have to quarantine every where they go based on a country they just visited.