2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• The design of this schedule web page really sucks, it really hard to read the info on one or two sticky rows only. The filter things are great, but the number of rows on the page to display this schedule info is really awful.

//EDIT: one needs to close the persistent windows to regain viewing space, just click the X button

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Only 18 referees will be invited to the whole VNL bubble :white:Each game will have 2 referees + 1 back up referee and there will be 8 games per day.

Polish referee Wojciech Maroszek will be one of them.

• I wonder how the national teams are gonna look at the VNL. With the most recent events being the olympic qualifiers in January of last year, will we see a lot of errors/missing connections/other errors?

• They will use 2 court/hall at the Rimini Fiera (Expo) at each will be played 4 matches per day.

source: OSSRB

And there is complete court schedule (CET time)

• The number of the staff is restricted, but do at least 2 analysts need?

A team can commission to analyze after a game outside the bubble economy, but is the real time analysis impossible by itself?

• Is volleyballworld.tv worldwide?

I got an email today to sign up. it's $15.99 (USD) for the VNL if you sign up before May 18

It's not 'worldwide' and it's unclear to me if it's actually available in the USA. I think it is open this year because even though it says it will be updated in May, the USA is on the list and Brazil is not. That makes me think it has indeed been updated

• Is volleyballworld.tv worldwide?

I got an email today to sign up. it's $15.99 (USD) for the VNL if you sign up before May 18

Available in :

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.

• It's not 'worldwide' and it's unclear to me if it's actually available in the USA. I think it is open this year because even though it says it will be updated in May, the USA is on the list and Brazil is not. That makes me think it has indeed been updated

it should be available in the USA. the previous rights holder (FloSports) bit the dust with their volleyball coverage

• happily in euros it's cheap cause in dollars it's quite expensive

• Available in :

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.

this was the free until May in the USA. Flo had the contract through 2020, but my guess is that it was extended as no volleyball last year. No word from Flo, but content is still there from 2019 VNL