2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• There was a moment of silence when Koshe was tripped down trying to block Vanjak. Everyone was waiting for Koshe to stand up. I almost had a shock, because the trauma of Koshe injury

• Congrats to Russia. I hope Busato rests the veterans in the next match.. I want to see Fedorovtseva and Smirnova play

I agree. Goncharova is in good shape but I hope she won't get overused in this tournament. We don't want to see her ran out of gas in Tokyo.

• Great start from Russia. Hope that Voronkova-Kosheleva duo improves more. Germany did a great job today, but couldn't finish the sets.

There was a moment of silence when Koshe was tripped down trying to block Vanjak. Everyone was waiting for Koshe to stand up. I almost had a shock, because the trauma of Koshe injury

I almost had a shock too :white:

• I agree. Goncharova is in good shape but I hope she won't get overused in this tournament. We don't want to see her ran out of gas in Tokyo.

She has over 20 points and more than 50% efficiency today. Not bad for a player turning 33 next month

• Congrats girls, this was spectacular start, that was "definition" of team play, every player gave 100% and even more for their role. Caric impressed me and surpassed my expectations, Savic for the future, also Jaksic was pretty decent, with accent on the few very very brave and hard moment, but spectaluar sets to middle, Lazovic destroyed Turkish reception line with good back row perforamnce and significant role in attack, Lozo was perfect (ofc when consider her standards of play), Mirosavljevic the energy in one, i can't wait to see more of her (even Eda was shocked when she see how explosive in attack she is) Medic and Kocic amazing block performance, and last but not the least Djurdjević, such a great libero, she have quality for the future A team, next years is waiting for her.

• Cant we just get the old stats sheet? Jeez...

It's not the old one, but it is everything in one sheet, for sure a bit different from the site statistics (it's always).

• Don't they have P3 or P2 anymore? How do we know who started the matches and who subbed whom? Ebrar and Boz are both cited as WS (OH).

• Is the Japan-Thailand match rescheduled because of the Turkey-Serbia tiebreak?

• It's not the old one, but it is everything in one sheet, for sure a bit different from the site statistics (it's always).

More than a fourth of the team serve of Serbia came from Lazovic...:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's not the old one, but it is everything in one sheet, for sure a bit different from the site statistics (it's always).

Still 10 times better than the website... Where did you find it?

• Thailand is still half-aslept. This is probably not going to be a good match.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What do you expect in the CHN x KOR match? Would it be another unexpected score as TUR-SRB? To be honest, I thought that this Serbia C team would at much get a tight score, but nor grabbing any set. Im pleased for what they showed. The setter is way better than Mirkovic. Hope she goes to the race to be Maja's sub in the near future.

• What do you expect in the CHN x KOR match? Would it be another unexpected score as TUR-SRB? To be honest, I thought that this Serbia C team would at much get a tight score, but nor grabbing any set. Im pleased for what they showed. The setter is way better than Mirkovic. Hope she goes to the race to be Maja's sub in the near future.

Imo KOR can fight and even win, not saying they will win. But I expect a tight match there as well.