2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Garay and Gattaz can but Sheilla cant?

Also Ana Cristina getting love from her teammates after her 1st point.

• Brazil even played much better when Roberta and Sheilla came in. Like they don't even need Sheilla in attack because they were digging and making DR making mistakes on attack because of proper block timing and alignment.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil even played much better when Roberta and Sheilla came in. Like they don't even need Sheilla in attack because they were digging and making DR making mistakes on attack because of proper block timing and alignment.

I know you like Sheilla, we have discussed this before, but do you REALLY think a team can afford having an opposite who cannot attack? I find this hard to believe.

• come on... stop with this :D we know you are a Sheilla fan but let's be realistic.

I'm not praising Sheilla's offense. Thank you for trying to understand.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• great footsave by Gattaz and then a powerful kill by Garay!

• I read Guillen had a small injury some years ago and she was playing in the new Dominican league. But it has been a while I havent heard about her again :gone:

She had a very bad knee injury in a junior tournament and then kind of disappeared. I found out that last season she played in Portugal (!) and the season before in Turkish 2nd league.

• great footsave by Gattaz and then a powerful kill by Garay!

Turns out it was a head save from Macris :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I'm crushing on Camila Brait :rose:

• Stream for Turkey vs Italy match ?!

• DR hitting way too much with the cut shot from the left side. Too much risk, no reward though.

#FreeBritney

• Did Ze take a few Valium before this match? That was an interesting timeout

• I honestly feel FIVB should do something about players wiping the floor. It's just too humiliating(and unnecessary). :white:

#FreeBritney

• I'm in love with fersino

Moki you can pass the crown when you retire but I hope it gonna be in so many yearss ....

• I know you like Sheilla, we have discussed this before, but do you REALLY think a team can afford having an opposite who cannot attack? I find this hard to believe.

Maybe Brazil should learn to win against teams that use their left sides more instead of trying to accuse me that I favor Sheilla because I like her.

I can say what I like whenever I want and I don't need your shiish just because you and your minions think you're right.

I like Sheilla's method of blocking. Am I justifying her presence in the court? No. I think she should retire to make your dumb ass happy. Am I praising Sheilla's attack? No. What is even your problem?

Maybe if your favorite brazilian opposites learn to block Japanese, Korean and Thai OHs, they would have won more important tournaments without Sheilla.

P.S. I value opposite scoring and I don't need you to tell me that. Kthxbye

#FreeBritney

• It's a pity perinelli and degradi couldn't be there

More helpful that melli who is useless and when guerra has her upd and downs

• I don't know if DOM is even worse than ever (I will never understand why the keep the same old bad players and the bad coach forever), but Brazil played really well today! Our OHs are some of the best in the world and Tandara has room to improve. I'm excited about the team.