2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• The difference in defense between the two teams is... I can't find the proper word to describe it.

• a convincing victory for Japan...they defended well and counterattacked effectively :thumbup:

yeah, but no real glory because Russia was so underwhelming

• I really didnt expect at all a swept by JPN, congrats to them after that awful match against Brazil and regular-bad performance against Italy B-C team, but their game is still far from convincing. They still do mistakes which arent common in the typic JPN scheme.

Russia was just embarassing, from A to Z :gone:

• The German team will overcome the Canadian team, question is, how many sets are needed, but a win by GER is a sure thing.

😂

• I really didnt expect at all a swept by JPN, congrats to them after that awful match against Brazil and regular-bad performance against Italy B-C team, but their game is still far from convincing. They still do mistakes which arent common in the typic JPN scheme.

Russia was just embarassing, from A to Z :gone:

I'm liking this post even though your realistic assessments kind of bring me down 8o

• some really spectacular attacks from Ebrar.

I don't understand why she is changing her jump serve style every match, she should decide one and stick with it😅

• Chinese reception is terrible so far

• Meryem Boz is really out of form and Hande and Meliha continue to be below average for me.

This team really needs Derya... Why add Tugba but not Derya though, if it comes to loyalty it should be Fatma in theory :D

• some of Ebrar's attacks are for sure harder than 100k/h